Can't leave feedback?

I want to leave feedback for a seller, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so on my purchase history or the transaction details.

The transaction happened a little under a month ago, so it should be within the 60 day limit.

All my other purchases have either had feedback left already of allow me to leave it.

Can anyone suggest what the issue might be?

Message 1 of 102
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can't leave feedback?

did your seller leave you feedback? if so there should be a link to the item , if that link works you can use the leave the leave feedback link on there

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 102
See Most Recent
101 REPLIES 101

Can't leave feedback?

Use this link

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/services/forum/feedback.html

Then click "leave feedback" (top right)
Message 2 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work either. The transaction in question doesn't appear on the list.

Message 3 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

did your seller leave you feedback? if so there should be a link to the item , if that link works you can use the leave the leave feedback link on there

Message 4 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

None of the items appear in the feedback forum that I have returned because they were significantly not as described? I just did a search for an item which I received a refund for today - and the item then appeared and I left feedback. But when I did a search for a few other returned items, eBay said there was no item with that number or that the time limit had expired - which it hadn't because they were less than a month ago!

Message 5 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

I’m trying to leave feedback, but after I fill in all information, and press, Leave Feedback, page refreshes, with the caption, Please leave additional information!  I’ve done everything over and over, and it keeps coming up!  Help!

Message 6 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Scroll right to the very bottom of your purchase history page

Are your items there?

Message 7 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Yes, but no options to leave feedback.  Thanks for replying.

Message 8 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Hi, I have the same issue. Bought a phone and it never arrived in two months, so eBay refunded the money yesterday. Tried to leave feedback but I cannot as the item has been removed from my purchase history. I have tried every which way to leave feedback to warn others but it’s as if eBay are protecting the seller from getting negative feedback. The seller is one of their premium sellers and there are others who have purchased items from the same seller that have not been delivered. From my point of view you cannot rely on a sellers premium status as this seller is consistently failing to deliver items yet retains premium status. So what is the point of awarding premium status other than to con people into thinking they can trust the seller?

Message 9 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

I am not sticking up for your sellers but we, as sellers had a problem leaving feedback for buyers last night. Now we can only leave positive, but were faced with a blank screen when trying to do so. We have been able to do today, but there are other things now not working on this site

Message 10 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

I bought 100 lipsticks and around 30 artived damaged. Been contacting the seller over a month and they promised to refind. Nothinh ever happened and also I can’t leave feedback.
Message 11 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Hi
I am also finding I can’t leave feedback for an item I purchased which never arrived!
Message 12 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Have you tried to resolve the issue by raising a case? If the item never arrived, it might not be the sellers fault. Once an item is in the couriers hands there isn't anything else a seller can do. Follow the MBG guidelines to get your money back. Is it coming up with an error when you try to leave feedback?

Message 13 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Hi
There isn’t an option for me to leave feedback at all.
On my app it just says ‘unavailable’
I did raise a case but it was not resolved.
When I went through to eBay help centre, it suggested opening a dispute with PayPal so that’s what I did.
Thanks
Message 14 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

When you say the case was not resolved, what do you mean? 

If you follow the ebay money-back guarantee, it is impossible for the case to be unresolved. 

You open a case for not received, and escalate to eBay on the 8th day, when the case will be found in your favour unless the seller can prove delivery. 

Have you tried leaving feedback using a desktop? It could be that there is an issue with the app or that it requires updating.

Message 15 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

The seller didn’t respond
I opened the case and they still didn’t respond
I went through to see what to do next and ended up opening a dispute with PayPal which automatically closed the eBay case
Message 16 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Worked perfectly for me, thanks!!!
Message 17 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

This 60 day policy is crazy. Some seller just played the system by telling me he's resolving this issue for 60 days as he "works away a lot" then when he knew I couldn't leave feedback gave me some unless response. Now all ebay can do is "look into it" leaving other buyers unaware this guy is a con man... stay away from seasidetreasure 

Message 18 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

Unbelievably, I was just about to order from seasidetresure, so thank you very much for leaving a comment.
Message 19 of 102
See Most Recent

Can't leave feedback?

I am having the same issue. I cannot leave seller feedback as the item I purchased has been removed.. I have opened a case Asni have received counterfeit trainers, 2 sizes too small than I ordered supposedly from a UK seller.. now they are telling me I have to post them back to China??
So seems I can leave a review here.. look out for seller eBay name of. newglasssun and avoid them like the plague
Message 20 of 102
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: