Refunds from US seller marked Refunds cancelled by PayPal.

I paid for three items from USA seller and asked for confirmation they were genuine Chanel. She did not give me assurance and agreed to cancel order and give me three payments back (via Paypal). USA seller admits she "has not done a cancellation before" and I think she has clicked wrong buttons on Ebay site. My Paypal account has got REFUND CANCELLED for all three purchases and Ebay says "cannot cancel order, go to seller, then seller says go to PayPal. I'm stuck in maze between USA seller/Ebay/Paypal.I WANT MY MONEY BACK, IT IS A LARGE SUM.I have been emailing PayPal back and forth for three days and they had the cheek to ask "how did we do?" I have emailed them again this morning and asked them to keep monitoring. This is very stressful and I will never buy from USA again and make sure you check where your seller is from. PayPal is supposed to safeguard our finances aren't they but they have failed here. I now understand why people don't pay immediately on Ebay, some sellers are a nightmare.I tried to start a PayPal dispute but  the message was "cannot start PayPal dispute because you have received the refunds". My PayPal balance is 0000 so where are the three refunds from USA seller?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Look like you should just open Not Received Cases with ebay.

It was not a good idea to ask seller if genuine, fakes are not allowed and no seller is going to admit to selling fakes.

No idea what seller has done wrong as cancellations are easy enough, and all sellersshould be aware of the basics of selling.

Just open Not Received Cases with ebay, if past the estimated delivery dates otherwise you will have to wait until it is past.

Refunds go back to source and if paid by card will take at least 7 days for a Debit Card and 30 for a Credit Card. If refunds have been started the PAID symbol will have changed to the refunded symbol. Coming from USA may take longer and you may not get back what you spent due to exchange rates.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

If you've not been able to get anywhere with PayPal via e-mail try phoning PayPal UK's Customer Support Team.  Their contact numbers are 0208 080 6500 and 0800 358 9448.  If you can get through to somebody directly, as opposed to trying to sort the matter out via a series of e-mails sent back and forth, then you may stand a better chance of being able to clear this matter up.