WHY DOESN'T EBAY ALLOW YOU TO FILTER OUT 'COLLECTION ONLY' ITEMS ???!!!

It's just crazy that you can't filter out 'collection only' items. Don't ebay realise how much business they're losing? Suppose you want to buy a secondhand/antique table or a wardrobe.  95% of the items listed are going to be 'collection only'.  If you aren't able or don't want to collect such a large item,  this makes browsing through the results too annoying to bother with.  

People have been moaning about this for years and years and yet it must be a five minute fix.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Cannot recollect seeing many moans about this, and I cannot see how it is losing Ebay. As for a five minute fix, I doubt it. If it aint broken, don't mend it.

You don't need to filter out collection only items you can just scroll and if there is no free P+P or P+P charge showing don't click on it.

Collect only have always been where the best deals were for me,only downside was when items were too far away cry

I used mse ebay local rather than ebay direct though.

This is the Answer Centre, for people to ask questions that require urgent answers. To discuss this, or any buying issue, post in Buyer Central in the  Discussion forums. 🙂

@extradada