How do I report a seller on ebay. I placed an order which now says delivered but

I placed an order with a seller which now says delivered.  Unfortunately whether it says delivered or not, I did not receive it.  I contacted the seller through eBay.  The seller responded with a solution.  The solution to just call me a liar.  So how do i report this seller to ebay.  I have no item.  I paid money for the item and the seller has my money and just wishes to respond in rude and defamating manner. 

View Entire Topic

When tracking proves delivery, the seller is not responsible.  However, that is no reason for them to be rude. They should have told you to check with family members and near neighbours, as that almost always turns the item up.  But if it doesn't, you will have to contact the carrier to find out where they left the package.  If they have indeed misdelivered and can't retrieve the package, they, the carrier, will have to compensate you.  The seller can't be made to refund you, because they can't lodge a claim with the carrier to recoup their loss - because tracking proves delivery.

Rudeness is not reportable.  Ebay has many millions of members, with tens of thousands exchanging insults every day. It would be impossible for Ebay to deal with them all.  Just take the higher ground and ignore. 🙂

@salo_3029