We've looked everywhere.

Yet again more glitches. Trying to list and it's hit and miss if it gets saved into a draft or if you have to keep doing the same listing over and over. 

Message 1 of 35
See Most Recent
34 REPLIES 34

Re: We've looked everywhere.

Well I was close to it as I recognised it jumping to a .com. the worrying bit is it has been like this for 2 days! so a server down and possibly not been recognised, mine is to do with the tracking it just does not work! on tracking purchases.

Message 21 of 35
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, wavesales.

This has just been reported, I will post back here once I get an update from the IT team.

Thank you,

Marco

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 22 of 35
See Most Recent

I am having this issue when I try to list an item.

Three times yesterday I tried to list one item, it shows me the same Error page as shown here, after 5-10 mins I can access my account again, but I still can't list.

I tried again today and I can't list anything. I am paying a shop fee but I can't list ANYTHING!!!

I've tried turning off adblockers, and all the other fixes from over the years suggested on eBay and the net.

I am at my wits end, is there really not a fix or reason for this happening??

Message 23 of 35
See Most Recent

Further to this, I just tried a totally different item to use as a basis for sell similar.

This actually let me go ahead and sucessfully list my item! However because my faith was weak by this point, I had not bothered to spend time changing all the details for the new listing.

Now I can't access that listing, or indeed, any of my others, once more, to make amendments, because....."error page", yet again.....

Message 24 of 35
See Most Recent

Me again!

Tried a few things. 

Whittled it down to it appearing that ebay servers don't like me adding more than a couple of photos at once. Too many are making it load for too long, throwing the whole universe into chaos.

Not very useful when we're told more photos are better!

Message 25 of 35
See Most Recent

Well.............?

Here it is 3+ months later and the problem persists across multiple browsers with NO SOLUTION FROM EBAY.

What's the point? Maybe you can suggest a different place to sell stuff.

Somebody grow a pair and address this issue!!!!!

Message 26 of 35
See Most Recent

17075856321445023367626023497320.jpg

 brave server

Message 27 of 35
See Most Recent

17075857138443609047185132455224.jpg

 opera browser

Message 28 of 35
See Most Recent

Edge and Firefox are the same. Always seems worse on a listing weekend for private sellers. This really needs resolving!

Message 29 of 35
See Most Recent

I use Chrome, and have a shop, but since reducing the number of photos below 5 or 6, I have found I have not suffered this problem again, whereas before it was everytime I listed. 

Message 30 of 35
See Most Recent

Thanks however it is happening on ebay home page, seller hub, active listings, ended listings, draft listings so not just linked to actually trying to put an item on for sale.

Message 31 of 35
See Most Recent

Oh and chrome is doing the same! 

Message 32 of 35
See Most Recent

Bit late, but I think it's to do with the rediculously dialed-up DOS protection. Whenever I reload the page more then 2 times in an hour it gives me this error until I leave everything for at least 10 minutes. The developers are clearly lazy, as it's extremely easy to implement DOS protection, that actually functions as just "DOS protection", and not "Regular user protection". It's rediculous.

Message 33 of 35
See Most Recent

I switched from Chome TO Firefox because i thought it was a Chrome issue... the issue is not browser-specific. And this error is a common occurrence ONLY on my ebay.co.uk store, not on my ebay.com store. Very tedious...

Message 34 of 35
See Most Recent

Exactly the same issue here.  Everything loaded up again to list, all photos spit-spot, press the button, screenshots just as others have posted. Then when I do get back in, however careful I have been, it will only have saved random elements of my listing so I have to start again. Or give up and sell elsehere. Some days this doesn't happen at all. On other days it is relentless....

Message 35 of 35
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: