Suggest the bank review for create seller business account on eBay

Hi!

I want to start eBay Selling , kindly suggest me Suitsme bank is better for ebay business account for UK 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

You are in Pakistan so need to log out of this UK site,  and log into www.ebay.com  ask your question there, if this bank is acceptable for eBay's Managed Payments.

I do know that Payoneer is used with success in Pakistan.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

The point is i have individual seller  account another details now i want to convert my own details also bank for payments 

Kindly tell me is it safe side for my account to convert on my details (on account 150 positive feedbacks) 

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

We are members here in the UK ,  and rules may be a little bit different in Pakistan,  so you do need to log out of this UK site,  and log into www.ebay.com  and ask your questions there to receive a more accurate answer.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

I want to account open in UK market , 

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Once you open your account on .com because you are based in Pakistan,  you will be able to select the UK as a country that you post item to.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Okay , last point how much VAT on individual seller account in UK 

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

As advised ... You are likely to encounter various difficulties if using an eBay UK registered account to sell from Pakistan ...

''I want to account open in UK market ,''

Acceptable and Verified UK Banking account details with valid UK Addresses are now required for sending/receiving payments in the UK site.   UK VAT Import /Export rules will also be applied.

Suggest that you consider using the Global/International USA site which accepts accounts with differing payment and Banking methods from around the World  ... US site links are here >

Home - The eBay Community

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/selling?id=4081&st=2&pos=1&query=All%20about%20selling&int...

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

@ahsoh-80 wrote:

The point is i have individual seller  account another details now i want to convert my own details also bank for payments 

Kindly tell me is it safe side for my account to convert on my details (on account 150 positive feedbacks) 

Where are you going to be located as the seller and where is the stock located?

If your "seller location" is Pakistan your UK buyers will be charged VAT on anything they purchase from you. If your stock is located in the UK when the buyer commits to purchase you will be responsible for charging and remitting that VAT; eBay won't let you sell anything until you provide them with a VAT number. If your stock is located outside the UK eBay will be responsible for charging and remitting the VAT. As you haven't posted from the account you plan to sell from it's difficult to determine what problems you may encounter.

Opening a suitable bank account is likely going to be the easy part for you. 

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: