Ebay Have Changed Purchase History, You can no longer search by year or anything.

I cannot quite see the point in changing the buyer's purchase history, I mean how am I supposed to remember the title of what I purchased and in what year? This is another pathetic move, as I cannot even see what I purchased last week so I can re-buy that item, This is another dumb eBay programmer's decision that does not even use eBay.

Pretty shortly eBay will be deleting all seller's listings after one month but the problem if this happens eBay will be history.

Message 1 of 27
See Most Recent
26 REPLIES 26

Ebay Have Changed Purchase History, You can no longer search by year or anything.

Oh ! That's why I can't see what I have bought.

Dear Ebay,  Please restore my purchase history. Without it, I will need me to delete my membership. ....... 5421nickp.

Message 2 of 27
See Most Recent

I can still see all my purchases from 2021, click on 60 days and select the year you want to view.

Message 3 of 27
See Most Recent

I too can see purchases going back to 2021. Do you have a different screen to this?

Clipboard02.jpg

Message 4 of 27
See Most Recent

Hi, Thats because you did not have the purchase history glitch, it was out for me all day on the 30th, I could not access any part of the purchase history even the years were missing, at the moment it is working fine but will leave the post open for a few days to see if it rears it's ugly head.

Message 5 of 27
See Most Recent

HI

I think there is a glitch as when I click my purchase history I get taken to a different page .Only on the third time do I get to my purchase history .

Having said that ,only thew biggest idiot would have this as a permanent function but as we all know every single "improvement "that Ebay has made over the last few moths has been a disaster.

Every change has ment we send more time on   the computer to get the same job done.

I wonder whos responsible for this ? 

Message 6 of 27
See Most Recent

"I wonder whos responsible for this ?"

Probably the same kindergarten children that came up with the algorithms for the Fantasy Estimated Delivery Dates.

Message 7 of 27
See Most Recent

What everyone needs to understand is that this is only the latest in a series of efforts started by Ebay and its pseudo partner Paypal to cut back on the number and amounts of refunds that it has to make.

By making it increasingly difficult for users, purchasers and sellers on Ebay, first of all in making it increasingly difficult in making contact, that is now almost impossible to do, and every time a loophole is found Ebay and Paypal make moves to plug up and stop any loophole that has been found, and now, to actually identify an item that has been purchased, or sold, and then to find a date and time etc it is the ultimate in preventing any refunds from being made.

Ebay and Paypal is no longer for the person(s) who want to sell items that are no longer of use to them and they wanted to pass on and hopefully recoup some of the costs, Ebay and paypal is for the companies and corporates who have been courted and persuaded to sell products on Ebay and use Paypal over the years to the extent that the single person who started and helped the Ebay and Paypal empire off, are no longer needed, in fact they are an embarrassment and hindrance to the multi millions being taken and pocketed by the people in charge at Ebay and Paypal, because every time that Ebay and Paypal have had to make refunds to the thousands of users of Ebay and Paypal users worldwide it has shown up Ebay and Paypal for what they have become, greedy corporate empires who care not for the small person!

And rather than defending the individual at the risks of losing the income from the companies and corporate millions they are taking in, it has become much easier to block and get rid of the individuals; they do not care if they leave as they don't contribute enough to the Ebay and Paypal empires for them to worry about.

So remember. when you cannot make contact about a faulty and misrepresented item, you loose your money, and have no way to get in touch with Ebay and Paypal to recover what has been lost, that is the way it is now, and no amount of complaining or leaving the empires, or trying to do anything about it is going to have any effect on the corporate Ebay and Paypal masters, they do not care and individuals are easier to dispense with, sorry to say everybody, we who started Ebay and Paypal off no longer count.

Message 8 of 27
See Most Recent

The 60 day is not there any more, just curent year

Message 9 of 27
See Most Recent

Its a new 16 year old Kid, employe, trying to proove he knows best, usualy in white coat

Message 10 of 27
See Most Recent

"Fantasy Estimated Delivery Dates" - like it!

The FEDD should be made EX.

Message 11 of 27
See Most Recent

Is that on the app or the desktop version?

Message 12 of 27
See Most Recent

It's the Desktop.

Message 13 of 27
See Most Recent

What are you babbling on about there? Your post is absolute gobbledygook. 

Message 14 of 27
See Most Recent

It has been done to prevent the ever increasing amount of claims that are now being submitted by purchasers who have to rely on  to recover money that has been paid for goods that are not delivered because ebay have colluded with their couriers who they now push forward to make deliveries of items sold by equally corrupt business sellers who kowingly pass of worthless junk with the help of ebay who are ensuring that the ebay buyer protection only ever works on what ebay allows!

The only way to p[rotect yourself now is to be as ruthless as ebay and its registered sellers who pay ebay to push and peddle their garbage, PAY BY CREDIT CARD, EVEN THROUGH PAYPAL, SCREENSHOT ALL OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS AND MESSAGES SO YOU CAN SHOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND THE MESSAGES YOU HAVE SENT AND RECEIVED FOR ANY PROBLEM TRANSACTIONS!

Message 15 of 27
See Most Recent

Have used different internet access, google, google chrome, edge, different machines, all the same, made as difficult as possible for anyone to access their purchase history!

Message 16 of 27
See Most Recent

Desktop version, althouigh if accessing ebay through a mobile phone it always defaults to the ebay app with the same results and I change to the desktop version as it is clearer with more visible information on the ebay watchlist screen

Message 17 of 27
See Most Recent

No diffculty here. Just click on 60days > the year menu appears> click on year and scroll the history.

Screenshot (98).png

Message 18 of 27
See Most Recent

I want to see 2020 as I bought a car seat and was recently in an accident and need it for the insurance. Is there anyway of seeing later that 2021??

Message 19 of 27
See Most Recent

Where do I click on 60 days ?

Message 20 of 27
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: