Marked as Delivered

Hi all..

Had a slew of messages from buyers panicking that their items were shown as delivered on eBay when checked on eBay this is true.  However since I'd just dropped the items off at the post depot that morning it's of course impossible they are physically delivered.  I presume RM staff have been bored and actually scanned the large letters in the depot as it's shown as 'collected' on the track and trace website and eBay have not got the functionality to deal with this and decided 'oh it's been scanned so it must be delivered.'

Anyone else have this or is it a case of for once RM are doing what they are supposed to and eBay not coping with that?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Marked as Delivered

This happened to a stack of my orders last year, messages from panicked buyers some very understanding that it was indeed an error as they had only purchased the day on or the day before .... I can't remember if tracking ever changed from just delivered but I never heard from any of the buyers that they weren't ever delivered.... and it never happened again. So far .... though I am having so many issues with RM recently I'm seriously considering hermes.... 😱

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Marked as Delivered

Has this ever been resolved for you? I've been getting the same issue for the last 3 weeks (lots of panicking buyers over Christmas and New Year period).

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: