Is it possible to use the same bank account on more than one ebay account?

I am sure I read somewhere that it is not currently possible setup a new account and to use the same bank account from my current account?

Has anyone tried recently? 

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

I can't see why it wouldn't be possible.

I know of many business sellers who only have 1 bank account to receive all payments but have multiple i.d.'s.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes, you can use the same bank account,  it needs to match the name on your eBay account exactly,  and  you just need a different ID and different email for another account.

@notstopbuying 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Yes it is.  This account and my other selling account both use the same bank account for managed payments.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I did read on another forum though of someone very recently trying to use the same bank account on more than one ebay account and they had lots of issues and was told by ebay customer services that it was not possible to do.... 

Has anyone used the same account recently? 

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

I'm afraid Customer Services do not always get it right, and here they are wrong.

You can have several accounts all using the same bank account, as long as the bank account matches exactly the name on the new eBay account,  and  each new account just has to have a different ID and a different email address.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Just to add,  if someone you've read recently had difficulty,   this could be because the bank account and eBay account names did not match. 

All it takes is a missing dot,  a missing middle name / letter,  and it will be rejected.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent