Ebay Commerce UK LTD ....

New update. All our payments come from this now.

It is regulated by the FCA.

Just highlighting this fact. 🙂

Message 1 of 37
See Most Recent
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Ebay Commerce UK LTD ....

I ordered a sniw white book on 1st March was due to arrive by Tuesday still hasn't arrived and I needed it for Friday tomorrow 8th march

Message 21 of 37
See Most Recent

Hi my delivery of two axes with fibreglass shanks is notwhat I ordedered I ordered axes with HICKORY shanks

orderno 04-11303-50249

Message 22 of 37
See Most Recent

Hi, I bought corsa mats from you how do I return then to you to either replace or have a refund.

janet

Message 23 of 37
See Most Recent

@jade5951 wrote:

Hi, I bought corsa mats from you how do I return then to you to either replace or have a refund.

janet

Nope,  you didn't buy anything from us we are members just like yourself, and you didn't buy them from eBay either, they are just a selling platform.

Was this a UK seller?  Then,  if this is a straight return for a change of mind reason or doesn't fit reason,  click on More Actions right of the item in your Purchase History,  select Return this item for your refund.

You need to pay for the return tracked postage cost.

If the item is faulty,  follow eBay's 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy written on the right hand side of every listing for your refund.

Message 24 of 37
See Most Recent

I haven't purchased anything from Ebay recently so why have you charged me ?

Message 25 of 37
See Most Recent

Dunno, ask eBay perhaps 🤷‍♀️

Message 26 of 37
See Most Recent

You have a listing Buy It Now for £50 with a reserve,the minimum reserve is £50 and costs £2 (4%) this will be what the charge is for.

If you want £50 for the item it's pointless advertising for less then adding a reserve which is charged even if the item doesn't sell,just start an auction at the lowest price you want.

Message 27 of 37
See Most Recent

Not really, I have been caught out by purchasing stamps to the value of £240 that turned out to be counterfeit this was reported to eBay along with the sellers ID and as usual nothing gets done. I have not heard a dickie bird from eBay regarding this. It was reported to eBay Ireland as well. All falls on deaf ears. I tried to claim from paypal but had just past the 180 days so I am stuffed. I wonder if any other seller has been caught out in this way!. Something I will NEVER do again. I had to cease trading for 1 month as all stamps were counterfeit and I had 17 buyers claiming non receipt or royal mail cards! It was very stressful with one giving me a negative even though I explained to them of the situation, I contacted eBay and they would not remove the negative. They NEVER even helped me with all the returns, no help whatsoever This site is not to be trusted unless you like loosing hundreds of pounds and the CS reps that hang up on you when you try to explain what has happened they clearly don't give a dam, 20 years on here and to be treated like dirt is seriously not good it is a total disgrace. Sellers are not valued on here full stop. Customer services that is a 100% waste of time, you will have better communication with a dodo!

All these regulated outfits that is what I call them are 100% useless because no one does anything right these days and I have been ripped off good style. and the eBay reps should be a shamed of themselves. I even had one rep state that eBay had shut down many dodgy stamp sellers and I stated they did not do the job properly as they never caught mine and he is still a seller one eBay. Work that one out! 

A seriously upset seller!

Message 28 of 37
See Most Recent

SORRY I'VE NEVER SOLD ANY MATS. I ONLY SELL BADGES. PLEASE CHECK WHERE YOU
BROUGHT THEM THEM. FRANK.
Message 29 of 37
See Most Recent

Sorry not me I ONLY SELL BADGES,
Message 30 of 37
See Most Recent

Hi Frank (and others).

You are replying to a thread in a discussion board not an individual buyer or seller. Every response to the thread means you receive an email notification even when the person replying is not replying to you directly. You can unsubscribe from the thread here to stop all further email notifications: Subscriptions & Notifications - My settings - UK eBay Community

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 31 of 37
See Most Recent

Bought  item of ebay but cannot find it in purchases  paid for 22 march got no email 

Message 32 of 37
See Most Recent

my name is angela my order for a sat nave still has not

Transaction ID
6JE40244RM1552335

arrived it was for my daughters birthday on suday you were quick enought to take the money for this order   i have had no emails about this item i would be gratful if someone can get back to me about this order thanks

Message 33 of 37
See Most Recent

I recently purchased a miniature horse bit through you that came minus curb hooks. How do I get these sent? 

Message 34 of 37
See Most Recent

I've had £0.08 taken by eBay commerce from my bank account by Direct debit - I've got no idea what it's for and it seems like an odd amount - could it be someone testing the water for a scam?

Message 35 of 37
See Most Recent

Please can you assist me.

Hello

I purchsed a few small iitems as a bundle recently, but one item (plastic hand operated vegetable chopper) has a defect (one cross blade missing).   This results in some chips being twice thsize.

I like th item, but can I get it replaced, and how do I do that ?

Many thanks

Mar

Message 36 of 37
See Most Recent

I BOUGHT A STIHL CHAIN SAW THROUGH EBAY COMMERCEHOW DO I REGISTER THE WARRANTY

BECAUSE EBAY ARE NOT AREGISTERD DEALER WITH STIHL I CANNOT REGISTER WITH THEM

WHAT DO I DO

Message 37 of 37
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: