£10.00 MONTHLY VOUCHER AS A BUSINESS SELLER

Hi

I have never used any of them as they all state that you HAVE to use PayPal. 

This is forcing a Ebay seller to go through Ebay.

I do not like been only given one choice. That is totally wrong.

What if I said to the powers in Ebay that they only have one choice!

Ebay sort yourself out and become a fair company regarding your so called vouchers to help business sellers

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

That's one way to look at it - but if you look at it that way the posters who are stating that they never used the vouchers are surely figuratively tearing up tenners!!! 

So its not £10.88, its 88p - and I only pay the 88p to get double the quantity I would get for free - the fees are the fees whether or not the voucher is used.   In my book anything that helps to reduce my costs is ok by me, I've already said that I'm old fashioned like that, its good enough quality for me, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and I have never had complaints. 

But its a free world, no one is forced to use them,

Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

I also use them and pay the same 50 envelopes for 88p is not to be sniffed at.

I combine it with the envelopes and boxes i get for free. But free is not always a good option for presentation.

In my books its a bargain and if i dont use it they dont knock £10 off my fees.

Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

I always use my voucher. I don't necessarily agree with the scheme but I'm paying £92 a month for a featured shop (or whatever it is now) so I'm going to claim the packaging and use it.

They're not particularly good value or that good quality and yes, I'd rather pay £10 less for my shop but if I don't use the voucher I'm getting less value for my subscription than if I do use it.

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: