Problems with photos from Google Images

Hi all,

As I stated in my earlier posting I'm a newbie on here and I thank those that have been in touch with your advice, it is very much appreciated and I look forward to making postings on here as and when I get something worth sharing with you.

About a year or so ago I acquired some lovely photographs for signing, 12 x 8's using Google Images and then using the photo servic of either Aldi or Lidl as they'd been recommended. Anyway I hadn't done anymore until recently but unfortunately it wasn't successful, each one I trie to upload recived a comment of " one or more of your images is of low quality " The pictures I have selected are all larger than 2MP . I don't believe that I am doing anything different to what I have done previously, I just select Tools, Size, larger than 2MP. Can anyone see where I'm going wrong, I find it hard to believe that pictures larger than 2MP can be of poor quality but I stand to be corrected on that one. Any help greatly appreciated, I'm hoping to get some cricket photos done in readiness for the summer.

I shopuld add that I receive this warning message using both Aldi and Lidl and also get the poor quality message if I try to go the DSC Colour Labs

Many thanks for your help     

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0