So, its the last day of 2023 so thought I would share some of my favourite additions this year, here are my top 10 (in no particular order):

Katee Sackhoff - I've wanted her on a Bo-Katan shot ever since first seeing her in The Mandalorian and meeting her at Star Wars Celebration was one of the highlights of the show for me.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - just because its not often you can add a true A Lister to your collection for £20.

Cathy Dennis - I loved Cathy when she burst onto the music scene in the early 90's and and I have been looking for a working address for her for years, hence, I was pleased to finally get her this year.

Shawna Trpcic - Once of the things I love most at Star Wars Celebrations is the opportunity to meet the panel guests before or after their panels and Shawna was no exception. Her panel was great and she was a delight to meet afterwards. Sadly, she passed away, a couple of months ago so this one is a little bittersweet.

Billie Lourd - I have been after her autograph since The Force Awakens was released and finally added her to my collection in 2022, however, I really wanted a photo of her with Carrie and was lucky enough to add that this year.

Dave Dorman - I was lucky enough to already have a Dave Dorman signed piece in my collection but when I saw this AP with a pencil drawn sketch of Princess Leia in the slave girl costume it instantly grabbed my attention. It was part of a job lot and the fact I was able to pick it up at a real steal of a price was an added bonus.

Keira Knightly - I am lucky enough to have a few Keira signed pieces but when the opportunity came up to get her on a Star Wars photo with a half decent signature (rather then her usual scribble), I had to take it.

Danni Minogue - another I am lucky enough to have already but I just love this shot and the signature really pops

Rochelle Humes - partly because this was the third time writing to her (post Saturdays - I have a her on a couple of group shots), and my first reply and partly because I just love this image.

Ebanie Bridges - whilst I'm not a huge boxing fan (I tend to dip in and out of it), my Daughters boyfriend has got me watching it again over the past 18 months, and for some reason Ebanie, has caught my attention. She was kind enough to sign a few photos that I sent her, but this is an A4 photo that she included, hence was a great bonus.

Please share your favourites' from this year

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpeg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

          

         

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

You've had a great year, Greg especially with your Star Wars collection.

Would that I had received 10 replies this year. I've had a really poor reply rate for a couple of years. It's frustrating when I see others get replies from the people I've written to and it's not like I'm aiming for the big names. Oh well, thems the breaks in this hobby.

I was really pleased to add Derek Jacobi to my Master photo. And getting a signed copy of Tom Hanks book was good. I'm glad I got Matthew Modine's sig when he was in London along with Roger Allam and Haley Mills. All vv.

DJ.jpg T Hanks.JPG M Modine.jpg

R Allam.jpg H Mills 1.jpgH Mills.jpg

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

somce great graphs Suzanne, fingers crossed you get a few more replies this year

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Great photos and books Greg. A good year all round for you.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Some lovely photos and a nice book Suzanne. Hopefully you'll get some more replies this year.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent