Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Cannot post listings on eBay what is going on!!

For around 3 weeks now I have had issues listing items on eBay. I chatted with customer services, issue raised no reply! I have noticed a few other sellers experiencing similar problems but mine have got worse to the point where I now cannot list an ...

Resolved! Can't refund full amount as Ebay takes off 30p

I listed something for a relative and they sent the wrong item, so I'm trying to refund the buyer £45.00, but ebay keeps taking off 30p, which I think was the selling fee as we had the 80% off selling fee offer.I tried writing in £45.50 so they could...

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Returns

Dishonest buyers can get a return if they claim not as described even when eBay have closed a case previously for late delivery from same person ebay cs helped the buyer get his return and that's for private sellers also.so there's a loop hole for a...

IMG_4390.png

Payment

eBay says they've deposited two small amounts my account but it's been over a week now and I still can't see them in my account. I've checked the account details and they are correct. This is frustrating as my money is on hold. Does anyone know what ...

Resolved! Packlink parcels

I paid for postage through packlink and sent it on the 30th aug, it's been successfully delivered on the 2nd sept. I've now (15th sept) received an email of packlink stating that I had extra charges for incorrect size/weight. It seems odd that I woul...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller never posted and is swearing at me

Hi, seller messaged me after I won a bid saying don't be alarmed but I have the same top I'm listing. Then said she will post the next working day. 12 days later no item . I messaged her, she said she's been busy and will send out tomorrow and refund...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEVER AGAIN EBAY IS FINISHED

Won't ever sell on Ebay again, not only do they not respect sellers or allow you to review anything but positive.non payers who bid on items for no reason don't pay, get away free for wasting your time. When you do eventually sell they decide to hold...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heligian bulbs

Hi has any one els having trouble getting hold of heligion bulbs 117mm as they the only ones that fit my lamp i had two incorrect size come out to me 118mm which i did not ask for. Understood sellers are struggling to get this size and is it up to eb...

ebay doesn’t work

hello, I cant pay, even buy it now. Can’t upload any but main picture. Can’t chat to bot. This started about two weeks ago. It’s only eBay that doesn’t work for me. Any ideas? Been trying to buy a couple of different things from different people for ...

Buying From China

I ordered from this supplier in China a Large Microwave Kiln as per their description. Many weeks later I received a Small Microwave Kiln. As Ebay advise I contacted the supplier to resolve. They stated they would 'resend' a delivery. Accepting this ...

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 34 replies
  • 8 kudos

HMRC Taxes - Selling items from my personal collection, however sales are over the £1000 allowance

Hey everyone,I've got a question about selling stuff on eBay and taxes. So, I've been selling off some of my collectibles, mostly vinyl records and Funko Pop toys, for a few years now. This year so far, my sales are £3,000 from selling 51 items. In t...

ebay private seller account suspended!

My account was recently suspended because i could not provide receipts for a few items i sold that were purchased by my ex partner and 3 items from 1980.These were 3 old dvds and 3 old tapes all sold for about five pound each.Many people have told me...

Resolved! Postage Help please!

Hi - I want to advertise something but have always opted for collect in person in the past. I have read through the information about fees etc and read through posts on here but remain totally confused with all the options! Does the buyer pay the pos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong tracking number

I received the wrong item,I got in touch with the seller and they asked me to send a photo of it to them(which I did.I kept being fobbed of,so I put it in eBays hands.Today they tell me the seller has updated the tracking number for my original order...

Postage issue

I listed an item with £2.99 UK postage but the listing screen also shows International Postage £2.99 even though I haven't made such an entry. I've contacted eBay and they advise it's a technical issue which they are working on. I am just a bit bothe...

Victim of Ebay scam - Help

The buyer asked to pay in cash on collection as they wanted to inspect the item I agreed,Buyer cancelled a payment which was refundedBuyer withdrew from sale now ebay wants me to refund a buyer for money that I never recieved for a sale that never to...

User Agreement

I've just had an email from headed User Agreement Update, with a link called 'contact us'.Why does that link not work?And why can I not reply to the email?Is there a way of contacting a real person at eBay, or are they uncontactable like Google?

Why is '£12.00 International Postage' appearing at the top of my listing when it's inland Only?

Hello Folks,I've just re-listed an item (big heavy old thing- an old test set- that weighs 13kg) at that weight, and the worth of the item, it is really not worth posting abroad. So I have 'unticked' all International postage options (ebay's own Glob...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements