Packlink parcels

I paid for postage through packlink and sent it on the 30th aug, it's been successfully delivered on the 2nd sept. I've now (15th sept) received an email of packlink stating that I had extra charges for incorrect size/weight. It seems odd that I would have an email saying to pay an extra £2.50 for the incorrect size/weight even though the item has been delivered 

does anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Packlink parcels

This is a common packlink tact and is always WRONG!

Immediately go to your Paypal account----> Wallet--------> Subscriptions:

DELETE the packlink subsciption or they will just take money when they want to.

My advise would always be, go straight to the postage / courier supplier and purchase directly from them through their official website and STOP using the scamming middleman eBay Packlink for postage. It causes more problems than it's worth, so DUMP it:-)

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Packlink parcels

This is a common packlink tact and is always WRONG!

Immediately go to your Paypal account----> Wallet--------> Subscriptions:

DELETE the packlink subsciption or they will just take money when they want to.

My advise would always be, go straight to the postage / courier supplier and purchase directly from them through their official website and STOP using the scamming middleman eBay Packlink for postage. It causes more problems than it's worth, so DUMP it:-)

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Packlink parcels

Yeah Had The Same Problem, Thats Why I Have Changed To Another Company.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Packlink parcels

OLA, 

I have had one of those emails from PackLink, claiming that I have underpaid postage. Apparently Evri are claiming my sunglasses gained over twice their weight in the post, weighing in at a whopping 1.9kg when checked at their hub. So they are trying to charge me an extra £3.18.

So, I removed them from automatic payments on PayPal to block them from taking the charge, responded to the emails stating I refuse to pay, left them a negative review on trust pilot and will boycott them in future, using couriers or royal mail instead.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Packlink parcels

Thank you for your input on this thread. I went straight to PayPal and took PackLink off as soon as I read it. I think they have tried, and failed to take the money automatically, then followed up by sending me an invoice, which will not be paid.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Packlink parcels

Sorry for bumping an old thred but I have had this problem for the first time this week. Sent a parcel on the 10th of March and was charged £3.18 extra on Thursday. The parcel was under 1kg but it was a nice roud 1800g according to evri. 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Packlink parcels

It won't be Evri doing this, but packlink.  Packlink are know for demanding extra postage incorrectly.  It almost never happens when sent directly with Evri.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent