Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Resolved! Why is ebay so hard to sell on now

I remember when i first started on my first account back in 2005, it was so easy to sell things, it didn't really matter what it was, you could post it on auction and it would sell within a week or two maximum and you'd get quite a few bidders and a ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 35 replies
  • 8 kudos

Buyer has paid royal mail £5 because I didn't pay correct postage - but I'm 100% sure I did . . . .

Hi Pretty much as the subject really. I got a message from the buyer saying he has had to pay Royal Mail £5 to get the package delivered. They claim I did not pay the correct postage but I'm as sure as I can be that I did pay correctly. Now the buyer...

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Promote listing fees charged

Hello all, I have been charged a fee for promote listing ad but I never clicked on the button to use this service. I have been told by customer services that they are unable to refund it as I did use it. This is not correct. Has anyone else been char...

User avatar by Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nectar account probles

Hi. I have recently noticed my nectar account is 'temporarily disabled' with eBay. Reading through previous posts on here, this seems a common issue. How do I rectify this please. Thanks

Parcel shop drop off sizes for Yodel issue

I've just dropped off some parcels at my Morrisons local and they have been told by their Yodel collection driver that they can't accept large parcels any moreI asked her to explain how big a larger parcel was and she said that one that was like a la...

ebay doesn’t work

hello, I cant pay, even buy it now. Can’t upload any but main picture. Can’t chat to bot. This started about two weeks ago. It’s only eBay that doesn’t work for me. Any ideas? Been trying to buy a couple of different things from different people for ...

Resolved! Postage - Royal Mail

I've recently sold some small items that fit into a very small padded envelope. When sending through Royal Mail, they charge this as a Large letter. The dimensions of the envelope are well within a small letter size and so is the weight. What's the b...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Item is defective but it is not

Hi A relative sold an item which a buyer is claiming is defective and they want to return/refund it. The item is not defective as my relative tested it fully and they pointed out what the issue could be (based on what the buyer wrote about it being d...

Victim of Ebay scam - Help

The buyer asked to pay in cash on collection as they wanted to inspect the item I agreed,Buyer cancelled a payment which was refundedBuyer withdrew from sale now ebay wants me to refund a buyer for money that I never recieved for a sale that never to...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58810 replies
  • 3 kudos

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers

Why do eBay concentrate on pandering to buyers, however unreasonable they are, over sellers that may have been trading for decades and have a spotless reputation.I have recently had my 100% feedback score spoiled by a buyer with a feedback score of 4...

Seller never posted and is swearing at me

Hi, seller messaged me after I won a bid saying don't be alarmed but I have the same top I'm listing. Then said she will post the next working day. 12 days later no item . I messaged her, she said she's been busy and will send out tomorrow and refund...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is '£12.00 International Postage' appearing at the top of my listing when it's inland Only?

Hello Folks,I've just re-listed an item (big heavy old thing- an old test set- that weighs 13kg) at that weight, and the worth of the item, it is really not worth posting abroad. So I have 'unticked' all International postage options (ebay's own Glob...

Packlink yodel

First time sending an item off with packlink eBay, I went to the store and they printed the label out for me. Looked on the tracking today and says Being returned to Packlink Shipping SL. Unsure what any of this means as I've never used this service ...

Resolved! Postage Help please!

Hi - I want to advertise something but have always opted for collect in person in the past. I have read through the information about fees etc and read through posts on here but remain totally confused with all the options! Does the buyer pay the pos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Delivery

As per today's User Agreement update: "Simple Delivery We may add certain delivery options to your listings in order to help improve both seller and buyer experience for selecting a delivery label. For listings that are eligible, you may see a simpli...

Unsolicited offers received from sellers

How can I stop unsolicited offers being received? Ebay are using my site browsing history or selling listing to inform sellers of 'interest' and then send me offers I don't want. Unlike offers which I might initiate myself, these automated offers are...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heligian bulbs

Hi has any one els having trouble getting hold of heligion bulbs 117mm as they the only ones that fit my lamp i had two incorrect size come out to me 118mm which i did not ask for. Understood sellers are struggling to get this size and is it up to eb...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements