Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

BEWARE! FireAngel Detectors are NOT covered by the manufacturer!

If you buy any FireAngel products that they guarentee for 5 years is NOT covered if you buy on eBay! You are considdered a 2nd level purchaser and therefore must claim from your supplier.... eBay, which is only 1 year. So dont be caught out having to...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer has started a false INAD case tying to swap out his fake Nike trainers for my originals

In all my years on eBay this is the first case of a buyer attempting to defraud me. I can 100% vouch for the integrity of my listing and always make it a priority to offer a quality, trustworthy experience with every transacton and thereby continuall...

best offer

what is the lowest an buyer can offer if using best offer on my items

cancelled sale

I canselled a sale after it was brought through buy noe as item was damaged do i still get charged the final selling fee

User avatar by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Ebay took 2 payments instead of 1

I bought an item on Ebay yesterday. Just the one there was only 1 available to purchase. I paid with my credit card.When I checked my credit card statement Ebay has taken the payment sum twice.There's nothing else I can attribute this to, and the sum...

Resolved! Question about the safety policy

Hi I tried to list an item (Geomag construction toy) for sale on Ebay - by actually selecting an item already for sale and slightly amending it and then this was removed due to it being in breach of the safety policy. There are many many almost ident...

Know where your items are

I had to cancel 3 sales, 2 sales I couldn't find the items within our premises, but have since found the affending items & relisted even tho we're still being sanctioned for these items being misslaid, The other issue I had a listing with multiple it...

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Flogging a dead horse.

About 10 years ago Istarted selling some pcb design software on ebay.I sold it for about £25 a copy and did well out of it.A couple of years later a seller started selling his version of it for £4.49 !So killed mine dead. So moved onto selling amplif...

Resolved! Two parcels to the same address

I have made a sale which is going through the Global Shipping Program. The item would be easier to ship in two separate packages (each weigh about 7 kg). Is that possible? If so, how do I arrange it? Or should just fix the two packages together someh...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Postage

Just paid for postage and found the item is heavier so need to change my postage. I'm happy to fund the difference but can I change the postage once purchased please?

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

Resolved! Lost Money and Ebay Closed my Case

Purchased I phone but envelope arrived containing only cheap plastic watch.Contacted seller and went through all correct steps with Ebay but they refused to refund me and have now closed my Appeal.The seller's profile shows he has done this to severa...

Change Evri to Royal Mail shipping after sale.

HiI have sold an item and after several recent problems with Evri I would rather sand by Royal Mail at an Extra cost to me.Am I ok to do that as item was listed postage by Evri.I was about to revise some of my listings to RM but this sale beat me to ...

Refund

I would like a refund for an item as my daughter has managed to get into my eBay last night and now I've ended up paying £130 on a hair styler I do not want

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements