The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The topic of the moment I suppose, has anyone got any idea how to stop pop up ads? Clearly ebay wont

Why won't ebay reply to my posed question about the pop ups that are blighting my searching. Quite simply I am just one of millions making money for this huge corporation so I am dismissed easily, but if everyone had to get together and complain en m...

Money Laundering on eBay

It seems Money Laundering is not something that eBay is at all concerned about.There is not one link or avenue I can find to report my findings:If I could find an email for eBay I would email them, but I cant find any way of contacting them about it:...

Absolutely Stumped

I am a purchaser from Sydney, Australia, last October I purchased a Tandem X2:Slim Insulin pump as I am a type 1 diabetic. The item had an eBay money back guarantee but the seller had marked the item as non returnable I paid 850 pounds for the item. ...

ACCOUNT DETAILS UPDATE REQUIRED(PAYOUTS HOLD)

HI EBAY COMMUNITY MEMBERSHOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOODI WANNA ASK ABOUT MY SELLER ACCOUNT ON EBAY I CAME HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM 2 YEARS AGO AND NOW I AM ON MY PSW I CREATED THE EBAY ACCOUNT AND CONVERT INTO SELLER ACCOUNT AND START SELLING NOW I FACE T...

Ethical trading

High time, in my opinion, for Ebay to ban trading in fur and any products involving the abuse and exploitation of animals. You can't sell a Royal Worcester bread knife but Chinese foxes' tails attached to handbags and key chains, traps, hideous coats...

Scroll to Top

Is there a way to disable the 'Scroll to Top' annoyance that's appearing all over ebay's pages on the right-hand side? I have a mouse with a scroll-wheel, a scroll-bar on the window that I can drag and a keyboard shortcut that all to the same thing. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing accounts Disgusted

I am today closing all my E Bay accounts having been an E Bay member for over 15 years. Two profiles 7540 feedback no negatives. 543 feedback , no negatives. The reason i sold some hi fi speakers two weeks ago. The seller requested a return two weeks...

Coffee

I thought the eBay Cafe would be a good place to ask. Why can I not find any coffee whitener? I have looked in all the usual places; Aldi, Asda, Lidl, Sainsburys, M&S, Home Bargain, B&M, Morrisons, Iceland, Farm Foods etc.. Nestle have reduced the si...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Police dog Finn.

Police dog Finn was stabbed by a 16 year-old, He's now recovering but a petition has been started calling for Police Dogs and Horses to be given the same status as Police Officers. Fancy signing the petition?:- https://petition.parliament.uk/petition...

User avatar by Guide
  • 159 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CAPTCHA & has EBAY been HACKED ???

Ebay has just started to ask me to VERIFY my credentials....nothing wrong with them !!It's now doing the CAPTCHA clicky traffic light/shop window/lamp-posts etc. etc. bit. Whilst i have no problem with this (my credentials were just fine before and i...

Xmas appeal

Hi I run a non profit organization called the shoe box fife. Every year we do a Xmas appeal for the children’s ward at our local hospital (Victoria hospital fife)We are holding a couple of fundraising events which will have a raffle and tombola. We w...

Telephone scam.

I've had two calls recently, (last one today) where an "automated" sounding recorded message tells me that my "card has been charged £458 for your flight from Manchester to New York and to speak to your flight supervisor, press 1".Yeah, right, get lo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and drop

Hello. This is my very first post after 16 yrs on here. Is anyone having problems with click and drop uploading 2d barcode numbers to ebay?They had a major problem the other day but since then no tracking is uploading, connection is perfect as we are...

The Elgin Marbles.

What's your opinion about the fate of the Elgin Marbles? Do you think Britain should hang on to them or should they be returned to Greece?My opinion (for what it's worth) is that they should remain here.OK, so they were originally part of the Parthen...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "new" Beatles song.

What do folks on here think of it? Me? Well, if it was some unknown new band I think many people would think it had little or no merit and rambled tunelessly, boringly on and on. I listened on youtube where there'd been around 9,000 comments already ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Description

Can anybody tell me why my descriptions are not showing on my listing please? I write the description out, but then it doesn't show. It was the same when revising my listing. Thank you.

I was wondering....

I was wondering what Russia would do if a meteor like the one that fell near Chelyabinsk struck somewhere in Russian territory? 1/Would they accept it for what it was2/Mistake it for a missile3/Say it was a missile and use it as an excuse to target g...

User avatar by Guide
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

New speed limit in Wales?

What do people on here think of the reduction down to 20MPH? They say it will reduce deaths because not only will the force of a collision with pedestrians at 20MPH in residential areas be much less but the stopping distance will be much reduced too....

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay's association with Discogs

Not sure if this is the correct group butWhat is Ebays association with Discogs?I have found that if Discogs restrict an item, then Ebay (U.K.) will follow suite and not allow you to list it although Ebay's U.S.A. site will allow it to be sold. Surly...

Movie Trailers

Hope everyone is well.. Is it just me or are movie trailers getting longer and giving away too much of the film...?