Why are the Police looking for them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045581/Family-six-including-fodren-eight-reported-missing-p...

A family of six - including four children aged under eight - were today reported missing from Britain as police warned they may be heading to Syria by land. Asif Malik, 31, his partner Sara Kiran, 29, and their four children Zoha Malik, seven, Essa Malik, four, Zakariya Malik, two, and Yhaya Malik, one, were last seen in Berkshire on April 7. The alarm was raised when some of the children failed to attend Claycots Primary School in their home town of Slough, and police broke down the family's door on Thursday to enter their flat. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045581/Family-six-including-four-children-eight-reported-mi...

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 38
See Most Recent
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Why are the Police looking for them

Breaking News is that the family has been held in Turkey.  No full story yet.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 21 of 38
See Most Recent

@tommy.irene wrote:

They are his kids ,,he and his wife can take them where they want..

No. They cant. Anybody would think they were on a trip to Southend.

There was me thinking the job of the police was to keep law and order. Now it appears they're responsible for the upbringing of children as well.

The families of the three teenage girls from London who are feared to have joined  Islamic State (Isis) in Syria did call on the Metropolitan police commissioner Sir  Bernard Howe, to apologise.

Abu Hussen, blamed police for not stopping his daughter joining ISIS attended 2012 rally led by hate preacher Ajem Choudary and attended by Lee Rigby killer. In a video, he can seen at the head of a demostraion as a US flag is burned.

Message 22 of 38
See Most Recent

Yes...Demonstration. Man Wink

Message 23 of 38
See Most Recent

@upthecreekyetagain wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If that is what that family wants then let them be. The children are their responsibility and if they feel that their children are better off in a Muslim country then who are we to stop them.

The children are indeed the 'responsibility' of the parents but are you saying they have sole responsibility.  As a country do we not have a joint responsibility to ensure that children are not put in danger?

I wonder what people would say if they were parents with no sailing experience and an unseaworthy boat, intending to take the children on a trip across the Atlantic?

It could be the case that the wives in these families don't really want to go to Syria and put their children in danger. These women don't appear to have much in the way of self- determination and feel that they have to do what their husbands decide. If their husband says 'I'm going and you're coming with me' , maybe they feel they can't object. On the other hand...it could be that the wives are just as brainwashed and fanatical as their husbands. If the latter is the case, then they should be allowed to leave, but not allowed to return...ever.
Message 25 of 38
See Most Recent

All these news-stories recently, will boost the UKIP vote in the election, that's for sure.

Message 26 of 38
See Most Recent

Yes that's true astro, we don't know if the mother was forced to go against her will with the children.

I hope she feels able to say what she wants while they are being detained, but she may be too fearful.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 27 of 38
See Most Recent

She's probably fearful that her husband may have her stoned to death, if she complains?

Message 28 of 38
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

These people believe in their religion, they know their religion, they know what is expected from them, they know what they want for their family,  so don't compare them with people who can't sail and get in a boat they can't handle.

We might disapprove from our Western point of view and feel they are putting their children in danger. Personally I think they are mad. They might feel though that they are giving their children the best chance to stay faithful Muslims without being influenced by Western ways.

They disapprove of us just the same as we of them. Who is right here?

I'm not a Muslim, nor am I religious in any other way, but I do believe in the freedom of choice. Because something isn't my choice, should I tell someone else that they are making the wrong choice? And if they don't see things my way I should force them to do so?

We don't like to be told what to do and will fight our corner and so will they.

Message 29 of 38
See Most Recent

100% agree !!!

Message 30 of 38
See Most Recent

If the Islamists want to live in their own countries, that seems fair enough.

So we should not stop them going there. 

It's only when they come back, that they annoy us.

Message 31 of 38
See Most Recent

How true !!

Message 32 of 38
See Most Recent

Could not have put it better, myself.
Message 33 of 38
See Most Recent

I wonder where they are now?

It has been 6 days now..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 34 of 38
See Most Recent

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-05-08/british-muslim-couple-arrested-in-turkey-return-to-uk/

..............British Muslim couple arrested in Turkey return to UK British Muslim couple Asif Malik and Sara Kiran, who were arrested in Turkey amid fears that they were travelling to Syria with their four children, have returned to the UK, a judge has said.

Message 35 of 38
See Most Recent

@tommy.irene wrote:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-05-08/british-muslim-couple-arrested-in-turkey-return-to-uk/

..............British Muslim couple arrested in Turkey return to UK British Muslim couple Asif Malik and Sara Kiran, who were arrested in Turkey amid fears that they were travelling to Syria with their four children, have returned to the UK, a judge has said.

Fears that were travelling to Syria?

Well some would wonder why on earth would they be travelling to Syria? Considering it's on the border of Turkey some might not?  From the map it looks like the ISIS controlled corridor to the turkey border.  Anyone opposing these lunatic islamist murderers is an ally of the world and should be assisted in any way possible. Anyone wanting to assist them is as bad IMO. 

What kind of parents risks their children's lives to join people that are murdering, crucifying, beheading, torturing and **bleep** men women and children of different religions, ethnicity's and backgrounds?

Such strange bedfellows this ISIS threat has produced.  I would remove these children to a safe place. They sure as hell are not safe with their OWN parents.  How safe are these parents here in UK now?  And what will be the cost for them and others that may follow? 

Message 36 of 38
See Most Recent

They were actually deported from Turkey and re-arrested in Moldova:-

http://news.sky.com/story/1478408/uk-couple-with-four-kids-arrested-in-moldova

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 37 of 38
See Most Recent

The children are now the ward of the taxpayer funded state and of course the potential terrorists parents are being propped up on benefits also.  God bless politically correct Tory Britain eh?  My only ever so slight concern is when did political correctness become nothing other than a get-out-of-jail free card?

Message 38 of 38
See Most Recent