Wearing Clothes

I wonder why human beings are the only creatures who wear clothes

No other creatures do it.  They go about with nothing on.

Only we humans put clothes over our bodies. Why do we do it?

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Wearing Clothes

To make us look nice?😃😃
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

because we dont have natural fur coats as most animals have

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

Some people would not be a pretty sight without a cover up.

We know you enjoy a bit of nudism.   Smiley Surprised   Don't forget to apply factor 50 to your bits that few of us would want to see. Shrivelled and burnt is not a good look

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

We wear clothes for protection from the environment be it cold weather, rain, thorns etc.

Losing body and the ability to sweat gave mankind the advantage of being able to hunt during the heat of the day by persistently chasing their prey which would suffer heat exhaustion.

Studying the DNA of body lice show the loss of body hair was about three million years ago, present body lice originating from gorillas.

Wearing Clothes

Well I'll be damned ,you learn something new every day.

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

Ladies of Ialam have to wear clothing that covers their entire bodies in some countries,because their menfolk would be driven mad with lust and desire at a glimpse of a strand of hair.😀
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

A strand of hair can drive you mad for sure

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

Because most animals have fur; you try skinny dipping in December...

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

You should see my neighbour's dog ~ looks like a fashion statement. Not his choice but he's dressed to kill!

His name's Becks! (After David Beckham) Says it all!  giggle.gif 

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

Because we're the only species on the planet that can go shopping?

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

Anonymous
Not applicable

laughing smiley photo: Laughing Smiley LaughingSmiley.gif

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Wearing Clothes

@suzieseaside wrote:

Some people would not be a pretty sight without a cover up.

We know you enjoy a bit of nudism.   Smiley Surprised   Don't forget to apply factor 50 to your bits that few of us would want to see. Shrivelled and burnt is not a good look

Susie, all my life, I've enjoyed being nude.  Probably quite a few people feel  the same way. We like exhibiting our bare bodies.

But what happens when we age.  Then our bodies become shrivelled.  Wrinkled.  And far less appealing to look at.  We  become inhibited. 

This can't be solved by applying sun-cream. If only there was an "Age-Factor 50+" cream, which restored our aging bodies to their smooth-skinned, firm-breasted, tight-buttocked youthfullness!

Actually, this may be achieved through genetic research, by about 2040.  But alas, too late!

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent