Waiting for the power companies to hand over cuts?

Not in any hurry are they?

Well why not phone your company and tell them you will change to the first company with the best cuts?

And do just that if they ignore you.

Take the initiative. They have been ripping us off for so long.  And this is  a unique opportunity really.

We will give it a try anyway. 

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

My supplier has just started falling over themselves offering new lower tarrifs and your right mere way too long coming..it did take about 20 mins though for them to explain everything in detail and double triple quadruple check 70 times that its what I wanted...made me think I am being conned somewhere .....so no change there .

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

082.jpg080.jpgThese prices are in €uro ...cents..per litre

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

90 cents is 65 pence a litre...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

W@W ! I'm assured I will save £28 PER ANNUM with the proposed new tariff. Looks like a word cruise is out of the question then.

Mister EMB

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Man Surprised    Woman Surprised

My sympathies.  Well...you could sneak aboard a ship Man Wink

Not that I was there Man Wink but my uncle told me that a damn shilling had to be put in the electric meter every day. Can anyone imagine that? a whole shilling!

And the children were allowed to go down the damp freezing cellar to put all that money in the meter. No light down there.

A candle, and brush by the cobwebs. And...dry the shoes out  from the puddles when they came up.  And that's all true.

Those were the GOOD old days.  

002.JPG

My uncle above said he had too much bread and dripping. Perhaps not enough?

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

@joamur_gosof wrote:

My supplier has just started falling over themselves offering new lower tarrifs and your right mere way too long coming..it did take about 20 mins though for them to explain everything in detail and double triple quadruple check 70 times that its what I wanted...made me think I am being conned somewhere .....so no change there .

Hi Jo. Sorry, about the late reply.

Yes...thank you for that.  That's just about how it went with me. A neighbour said we should phone around and compare offers.  Knowing who is cheapest should not be so difficult. Then NOT knowing seems be the very idea of itSmiley Wink

We hear of people saving hundreds of pounds by changing companies? I thought I heard even politicians saying that? But nobody says who we might change to?  SO NO CHANGE THERE Man Wink.

And then I  read in the Daily Mirror this morning that the energy fatcats profits are up by no less than 1,000%

And the Tories are accused of ''standing up for the energy companies not the families''

And the experts say deaths from cold 'to hit 2,500'. An estimated 40,000 more people die from cold between December and March in UK.

And suppliers are failing to pass on savings from the slump in gas costs to homes, regulator Ofgem warns.

Well...what does it matter if a few thousand more die Mr Cameron? You and your lot can afford these outrages prices. Those that pay your wages can always put on extra jumpers.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

from todays headlines they have made 1000's in profits off us so they have sorted their savings out already...surprise there..not

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent