WOW!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076616/The-return-crabzilla-Huge-crustacean-weighing-4kg-ca... Scroll down and see one even bigger. How fascinating, I would be very interested is what people think on how something comes about soooooo huge. xxx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

WOW!!

Crab is my absolute favourite food. You'd get a fair few sandwiches off him, wouldn't you.

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

WOW!!

@**forum-decorum** wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076616/The-return-crabzilla-Huge-crustacean-weighing-4kg-ca... Scroll down and see one even bigger. How fascinating, I would be very interested is what people think on how something comes about soooooo huge. xxx

This creature seems a monstrosity.  A giant marine spider with thick legs. Why would anyone desire to consume such a thing?

We don't mind eating crab-paste in sandwiches.  Or tuna-fish in tins.  Because these foods are chopped, minced and homogenised . So we don't have to contemplate their animal origins, when we tuck into them.

But we don't want any big underwater spiders to eat,  do we?

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

WOW!!

I have caught my own dinner often enough...made game pies, after shooting the ingredients, prepared venison from Bambi, caught fish, prawns lobster, crayfish before prepping and eating them, but there are some things I still would not eat...unless there was nothing else available.
Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

WOW!!

Many marine creatures grow huge if left alone. We used to catch skate that were 8 ft long excluding the long tail. We stopped landing them pretty quickly when we learned they went for glue. Seemed such a sorry end for them. So we would let them go.
Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

WOW!!

I have caught and eaten a fair amount of different animals and fish etc in my lifetime, but never personally come across anything sooooo large as these.

I am just fascinated by nature and these huge specimens are just awesome.

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

WOW!!

I do !!!

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

WOW!!

I love crabs for their pluckiness - even little ones will stand up and wave their claws at a monster human!

I also love to eat them - nothing like a good crab linguine, but I'm glad the 4kg one was saved to fight another day.

Pity the 50ft one at Whitstable was a photoshop hoax.  One that big, or even a tenth of that size, could really get its own back for crab life Smiley LOL

crabzilla.png

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent