Tony Blair and Bill Gates.

Both Tony Blair and Bill Gates are in the news today. Tony Blair with reference to the Chilcot Enquiry, and Bill Gates with his dire warning regarding Middle Eastern and African immigration into Europe. Bill Gates, one of the most humanitarian philanthropists in our world today, has warned that the flood of immigration into Europe is catastrophic, and that the EU should address it immediately. The EU will not address this at all. It is a deliberate policy and will be allowed to continue. Indeed....the EU is increasingly pushing for the U.K. to take more migrants. It is interesting to note that Mrs Merkel and Herman non Rompouy have both been recipients of the Coudenhove Kalergi prize...as has Tony Blair, and interestingly, Winston Churchill. The origins of this prize have been hidden, and it is now benignly known as the Charlemagne prize. The original Kalergi plan from 1922 seems to be coming to fruition (lots of references on Google) but the UK behaving so badly with its Brexit vote has the EU masters having temper tantrums.

The original Kalergi plan is shocking, but, as with the original aims of the EU, have been hidden from the ordinary people.

Have to end there...Tony Blair is on TV....I just have this overwhelming urge to throw a brick at it.

Message 1 of 28
See Most Recent
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Tony Blair and Bill Gates.

Sorry but Momentum is Left wing in Modern day Politics only

It is nowhere near Far Left, like Militant was,

BLiar was right of centre, he just continued Thatchers policies

I'd say Momentum is more like traditional Labour, it is the BLiarites who are out of step

Message 21 of 28
See Most Recent

Lol? Makes you laugh, does it? Are you laughing when thousands are drowning in the Mediterranean..and millions are flooding into Europe and all our history and values are being wiped out. It doesn't make me laugh. I read about the Coudenhove -Kalergi plan years ago, and I too thought it a conspiracy theory. But no more....when one looks around and sees what is happening in the Middle East and Europe, and see who has been awarded this prize for following the 'plan', all the pieces fall into place, and one realises that it is not a conspiracy theory.....it is all happening, and very fast. The EU has been rumbled...and the British people..(those with any sense and insight) have decided that we want no more of it. Why do you think the Kalergi plan has been hidden? It was the very basis of the true plan for the EU, and that too was hidden from we ordinary people. The 'Remoaners' of today bleat that we poor Brexiteers 'didn't know what we voted for', but those who voted to join the Common Market in the 70's really didn't know what they voted for. All I can think is that if the European nations don't fight back, then God help us all....But then he...'God', is a big part of the problem. But that's another subject!

Message 22 of 28
See Most Recent

Tom (mind the trots ) Watson's explanation of what may come between him and his gravy train last year during the failed coup.

Numerous ,'trots', in due course appeared on Tom's timeline on other social media, to point out they were not deluded or 'trots', but were mature adults, teachers, engineers, designers, small business owners, who were quite capable of making up their own mind and didn't agree with his dismissive views on members, including momentum, which many were supporters

Ah yes, Europe lol, I recall someone ranting on some time ago about many similar aspects, including about his own claimed 'heritage' 'They can trace my ancestors back 200 years' he announced. I was indeed impressed, as I thought debt collectors gave up much earlier than that.

Message 23 of 28
See Most Recent

enhanced-buzz-17060-1291507474-6.jpg

Message 24 of 28
See Most Recent

IMG_7902.JPG

Message 25 of 28
See Most Recent

So the Tories have released another one of the Studies they set up - I take it under Cameron

This time on the GIG economy

or in Plain English

Best ways of Exploiting your workforce & avoid paying Employment expenses, as a bonus, Economy

But I digress

This Study was carried out by Matthew Taylor

(another one of the strange People, who were advisers or worked for Tony BLiar)

Question - how many former BLiar people have the Tories used in things like this, seems a lot

Message 26 of 28
See Most Recent

I appreciate your dislike of Blair but not sure why you extend it to anyone who knew him? The report seems to have been thorough but does it go far enough, that seems to depend on who you talk to. Unions are extremely anti yet many who work in the gig economy do so because of the flexibility it affords them, so it's not all bad, Mr Taylor is well respected and has done nothing to lessen that imho. Furthermore why tag perfectly good MPs with Blairite when they do a good job for there constituents. Is it simply because they do not fully fall into line with the hard left? Whatever the reason the fact remains that Labour should be a broad church as indeed should the Tory party, surely that reflects public opinion!
Message 27 of 28
See Most Recent

Some in the US thought Blair quite popular, but then so was Bush about that time. 

Message 28 of 28
See Most Recent