THE PARCEL I SENT ARRIVED DAMAGED I HAVE REFUNDED MY CUSTOMER 50% HAVE I A CLAIM AGAINST SHUTL/UPS

I HAVE REFUNDED MY CUSTOMER 50% HAVE I A CLAIM AGAINST SHUTL/UPS WE HAVE PICS OF DAMAGE

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

THE PARCEL I SENT ARRIVED DAMAGED I HAVE REFUNDED MY CUSTOMER 50% HAVE I A CLAIM AGAINST SHUTL/UPS

Hi

How come you gave your Buyer a 50% refund was this what they requested as they wanted to keep the item?

IF an item gets damaged in transit then the seller usually refunds the Buyer everything that they originally paid and then you have to try and make a claim against the Courier yourself for compensation.

I just had a look at your completed listings and i am not sure if you are aware BUT  you are not allowed to sell any prescription drugs on Ebay.   Doing so can and will get your account banned permanently.

Can I sell prescription medication on eBay?

You can't list any drugs, medications or medical devices that are available on prescription from a doctor, dentist, optometrist or veterinarian.

Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

I would not worry about getting the account banned permenantly, the selling of prescription only medication is a criminal offence unless you are a registered pharmacist dispensing to a doctor's prescription.

It is classified under the Misuse of Drugs Act as possession with intent to supply a class * drug. (* = class A to C according to the current regulations).

Ths could lead to a prison sentence of 5 years or more.

Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

Bet he wished he hadn't asked now,The SPG kicking his door in as we speak grinning

We are many,They are few
Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

@redbrian66 wrote:

I HAVE REFUNDED MY CUSTOMER 50% HAVE I A CLAIM AGAINST SHUTL/UPS WE HAVE PICS OF DAMAGE

Hi Redbrian66, 

Sorry to hear your parcel arrived damaged while using the Shutl service. You can contact Shutl customer service by email or live chat so a case can be opened and investigated. 

Email: delivery@shutl.com Chat: www.shutl.com

If you send through the tracking details, pictures of the damage and correspondence from the buyer then we can investigate and get back in touch. 

Have a great day!

~ Harriet 

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

was thinking that myself cant sell prescription medication lol

you must be depressed without it.. but more than one box in a month sold????

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

To be honest i cannot understand why anyone would need to purchase anti depressants as most Doctors prescribe them like Sweets.

Selling a box for £30?     Some on prescription would only cost £8.80

Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

im a mental health nurse my question was how would they have that many to sell in one month no one would be prescribed that many lol
Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

Because they never took them after they were presribed for them over a period of a few months ?

No idea.

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

each to their own eh? 

like your sofa pity i cant collect it 

@1956glyn wrote:

Because they never took them after they were presribed for them over a period of a few months ?

No idea.

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

That sofa is annoying the life out of us lol 

Nothing wrong with it...real leather and in super condition.   We just upgraded to one which is 7 feet long. (Sisi Italia)

Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

know the feeling with things lying about. Im contimplating opening a b and b in converted outhouse (all being well plans agreed) you barely get anything on ebay gumtree like that here in northern ireland. keeping my eyes peeled every little helps. Good luck with rehoming it

Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

We only sell on Ebay no other sites.

It is propped up in the lounge at the minute so one way or another will have to go over the week end

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

im sure someone will be glad of it. even get neighbour to put on local facebook. 

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

By Sunday i think we will be offering it to the neighbours LOL

You will not believe this BUT Glyn my husband works for a large removals firm and they also go to NI but nowt booked there for the forseeable future. 

They are snowed under at the minute with work across Europe.

(Shirl)

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

That must be a good job, he gets to see a bit of the world then. 

Donna 

@1956glyn wrote:

By Sunday i think we will be offering it to the neighbours LOL

You will not believe this BUT Glyn my husband works for a large removals firm and they also go to NI but nowt booked there for the forseeable future. 

They are snowed under at the minute with work across Europe.

(Shirl)

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

That must be a good job, he gets to see a bit of the world then. 

Donna 

@1956glyn

Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

Woke up today ...someone had hit the Buy it now on the item.   Great  🙂

Also sent a message.....sorry did it by mistake and do not want it   SIGHS.

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent