Suggestions Please ....... Polite ones only, please.

OK, this may sound a bit odd but I'm looking for some help finding strange websites where weird and wonderful chat rooms can be found.

I'm talking about the kind of thing that the RT used to be like about 12 months or so ago. There must be some somewhere. I mean, where have the regulars all gone off to?

Cheers, and thanks for any help,

Stevie

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Smiley Frustratedhmm

Petal
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Everyone was whisked away ages ago by an unseen hand to another time zone, far, far away, Sreve. Those still here were at a meeting on the FH&G forum at the time, regarding the infestation of feral cat pictures that were being randomly posted on the boards, and thus escaped the cataclysmic attack by those alien kidnappers, whoever they were. I am still combing the ether and cyberspace looking for them, in order to set the old RT posters free.

Maybe the forums you are looking for are the Australian chat boards. Their CM (Community Spirit) is more like the RT of yesteryear. A thread posted today for instance, could, within 48 hours or less, be relegated to page two. Strange when you think they have the same things there that we have here, (i.e.) Moderators, Trolls, Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc, all of which have been blamed in the past for the demise of this forum, plus the population of Oz is less than ours in the UK.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help. If I hear of anything in the meantime, I'll let you know.

e*m*b

pp Mr DAN DARE.

Mister EMB

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

all of which have been blamed in the past for the demise of this forum,

As an 'outsider looking in'.... I would say that the demise of this forum is caused by the very people asking why the forum has demised.... Smiley Wink

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Thanks, Guys. Keep 'em coming if you can, Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

I don't understand the above posts. 

They seem far above human comprehension.  What do they mean?

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

.There is a cunning flaw in your argument, Surely the people wanting to know where the forum users had gone would not be here to ask the question if they were the ones who had left the forum.
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

What the hell happened to my post???????

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

I think you need to visit the Vet.

I hope you find what you are looking for Steve, I have no idea where you might start.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

I didn't say they had left...  I said the ones who caused the demise are the ones who wonder why it's demised...

Ignore anything under this ^^^^^ line... It's just my signature....
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

I like being demised, especially by a really strong man.  

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

This is getting stranger and stranger. Is it just me or is it happening to other folk as well

The post of mine (7 of 9) on this thread showed a very strange set-up.

It was all in lines showing just about 4 or 5 letters of a word and then moving down a line. Maybe just 2 or 3 letters if that's all there were and then down again, so you'd get a page like this kind of thing .....

real

tv

was

only

visi

able

once

you

got

Carry on like that at your lesiure, lol

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Yes, I saw the same kind of thing, I think it's because the mods get confused about whether they should ban a post or not.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

@blackburn_stevie wrote:

Thanks, Guys. Keep 'em coming if you can, Smiley Very Happy

And when  told them they would'nt believe me, they really wouldn't believe me:

000_0005.JPG

Here were the old chat rooms at the old lunatic asylum.  Sadly they were mostly driven nuts.   Or just driven off.

See the arrow is pointing to a little mouse in that dark corner. Yes, a little mouse with clogs on. 

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent