Return of the taskies

After a over a 15 year hiatus i have returned seeking new recruits.....this is where it all started after all!

Voddy has been secretly undercover for years gathering information from here and reporting back to the "taskforce" regaling us all of your threads within the "Ebay Community".
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Return of the taskies

2 peek.gif

Petal
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Return of the taskies

Well done, seems a little sad to have spent 15 years studying our movements or even motions!
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Return of the taskies

I agree the information we've received from these threads are a little mundane at best but someone had to do it, luckily we employ such people who do have plenty of time on their hands and this is why we find people like you on these threads to recruit as part of our outer circle.

The Taskies were once well known in these threads, some would call us "infamous". It seems that the old regulars who prowled these threads have unfortunately left this sinking ship.
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Return of the taskies

It seems that even the "Nags head" has gone bust! It's not how i remember it here.......it all seems so desolate!
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Return of the taskies

Although some of the old regulars have left, other notables have passed on.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Return of the taskies

I wonder if there are any old regulars that they are particularly interested in and whether or not they have caught up with them on F/B or Twitter?
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent