Postman steal's orders, so it does happen to a degree

Well, explains that some mail does go astry,but look where it ends up! Ironic or what?

http://money.aol.co.uk/2015/01/27/postman-steals-15-000-worth-of-packages/?ncid=webmail13

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Although it's bad that a trusted postman would steal from the mail, there's something wrong with a system that allows it to go on for so long undetected? Surely three times or more from the same round should ring the alarm bells?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

I was thinking when I read the link...my god this guy and partner are in trounle...I burst out laughing when I saw he was a class A and B illegal substance taker during his meditation time and that got him off with 15 months (I expected years) and his little helper (car boot Sally) got off scot free.

Yep CD ,how did 2000 parcels over 4 yrs on his round work...talk about lacksy daisy carefree management,and all they can say is most are the good sort......well thank heavens for small mercys but the not so good sort can steal away to the tune of  250000 without so much as an ay up ...maddness is the norm it seems.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent