May and Tories won't last much past xmas

Could even be b4 xmas but get ready for another GE within 6 months,or even within month or two.

This country is fecked and that's the way they want it-divide and conquer. Typical British mantra.

Brexit is a shambles and won't go well. The Scots have a veto lol and guess what May will say blame the jocks as we block it . Couldn't make this **bleep**e up. Time we got out of this mince Union and decided our own future, that's the way of things-get used to it!

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Smiley Very Happyhave you got a crystal ballSmiley LOL

Petal
Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

The Daily mail readers are going balistic! laughing

DDCZPfuXkAA6qDh.jpg

Just wait till they see Corbyn at Glastonbury tommorrow !

We are many,They are few
Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

What's he singing?

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh ooh and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
There's a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook
There's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get
When I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen
Rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

Can't wait!
Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

more weak and unstable. 

But here is Tom Watson, looking  a bit tory-lite-blue at this years Glasto

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jun/23/corbyn-chants-t-shirts-sculptures-jeremania-hits-glast...

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

Could the fish-loving English-hating OP provide evidence that the Scots can block Brexit?
That is in ways other than having influence on devolved issues which they will have.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

I'll ignore the silly usual unionist tripe, meega propaganda and jingoism, as I don't hate English, so cut with the mince. You can continue to believe your meega and totalitarian masters, not really bothered.sleeping

Regarding OP.Do you know the diffrence between a coma and a full stop?

Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

Obviously you didn't get a very good education...the word is 'comma'..not 'coma'. Do you know the difference? 

And if you are not really bothered, why do you come here and post your aggressive tripe? Oh, I forgot...you were in the Forces. Is that where you learned to be rude?

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

Theresa May called an early election because she wanted to avoid being defeated by one side or the other of her own party over brexit negotiations, by hoping she could substantially increase her majority. She obviously thought some from either side would either abstain or vote against her at some point in the negotiations. That hasn't gone away, but rather that possibility has increased. In such a situation, assuming Labour vote against her, she would be at the mercy of the other parties, the largest of which is the SNP, who in such circumstances could make or break her policy choice.

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

@celticthebhoys585 wrote:

Regarding OP.Do you know the diffrence between a coma and a full stop?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your semi-coma dizzy_face
Drunk-Man-With-Money-In-Bath-Tub-Funny-Passed-Out-Image.jpg
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

Brilliant, just brilliant

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

Michael Fallon

defence secretary threatens military strikes against hackers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40423164?ocid=socialflow_twitter&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaig...

Plans to follow up with a ground invasion of the internet !

Blokes a nutter !

We are many,They are few
Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

It's not him that's the nutter but those who are hell bent on cyber crime, There are plenty of people affected by cyber crime and if it is found that terrorists are responsible then bombing them will save much time and money. On the other hand we could always try negotiating with them or paying the ransom demands but to be honest I prefer the first option!
Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Perhaps Fallon is planning to send one of the new aircraft carriers, still in trials and with no aircraft even if they were operational.Built around the f-35 whose development costs the uk has contributed too, the Lockheed Martin f-35 is over budget, behind schedule and not fully tested.

Despite significant UK money, we wont get to know the over 8 million lines of code that runs the heavily first strike dependent aircraft that's been described as 'can't run, can't climb, can't turn, and support costs will likely double the cost of each aircraft and increase over time.

Or perhaps he plans to send one of the trident submarines, except trials earlier this year on launching it's payload, failed, and the unarmed missile was thought to have headed towards the US, not it's intended target  Windows xp anyone lol 

Actshually Russia is probably the most prolific attacker with what Putin calls 'patriotic hackers' he's not responsible for 

Sooooooo good luck with that bombing campaign then lol 

They could always sent in the NW elite force, the RASC or Run Away Someones Coming 

Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

What a mess. Perhaps they can look in the Treasury see if they can find any other money trees to buy additional seats

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

What's the alternative then?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

You will have along wait for a sensible answer.
Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

D'you know, I think you might be right.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

It would require a sensible question, that hadn't been already answered

Heath's attempts at forming a coalition in 74 failed but even if it had been successful it would still have left him short of an overall majority. Wilson was in the same position and went on to form a government which lasted some 7-8 months before he called another election and won a small majority .

Heidi Allen speaking in the HoC about the deal said words cannot express how angry I am with this deal , which she described as unnecessary , her speech drew a sharp feral reaction from the DUP. Former PM John Major, himself no stranger to small majorities,also expressed his opposition publicly as have others. Currently it seems likely that power will revert back to Westminster on Monday failing an agreement which offers less incentive to the DUP than a Westminster deal .

Perhaps flat cap world might want to contact Heidi Allen , Major etc, and point out that in flat cap world there is only one option, I'm sure they would appreciate the invaluable input.

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

They failed to agree, not surprisingly. It's not good news for Northern Ireland.

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent