Maoam Sour Stripes

I haven't seen them in the shops for a few months. Only the plain Maoam Stripes. 

You can find the odd Sour Stripe in the Maoam MaoMixx packs.

The shop keepers I've asked recently, didn't even know they had them in stock in the first place.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Maoam Sour Stripes

Smiley Very Happyhave you searched ebay

Petal
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Maoam Sour Stripes

I don't even know what one of those is.  grin

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Maoam Sour Stripes

Ahh - chewy sweets.  Loads on ebay.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Maoam Sour Stripes

The eBay prices are awful as you have to add postage.

You could buy a 140g bag for £1 in the corner shops.

IIRC, there were 5 sour flavours in each bag. Cherry, apple, peach, strawberry and rhubarb. 

Poundland also stopped their Sour Bears which were amazing too. Bursting with fruit flavour. 

I remember when Muller stopped the Peach and Passionfruit Fruit Corner. I was addicted to those.

Then Lucozade Original. They took away half of the glucose and replaced it with sweeteners, ruining the taste. Same with Ribena Strawberry cordial. Waitrose stopped their high juice peach cordial too.

Yes, I'm getting old Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Maoam Sour Stripes

@sky_shrimp wrote:

Yes, I'm getting old Smiley Very Happy

You know you're getting old when your kids go grey.  grin

I can remember getting 2 ounces of sweets, a chocolate bar and change from a tanner.

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent