Making the Right choice

Like many my age I don't want to leave this world and expect someone else to pay for the funeral, so it's all sorted, well all except the Coffin. Trouble is who can you ask for advice? They have all moved on, so do I go for a fitting? And how does one decide the specification, lined or plain, wood, cardboard or woven basket. What if any personal effects do I take with me, Muffin the Mule, Dan dare space station, Hotel California, choices so many to make.
Any ideas?
Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Making the Right choice

If I had the money, just fire me out into space in a Rocket; if space is infinite, I'd have an infinite amount of time to travel it.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

Dont forget your sandwiches and thermos.
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

Thermos...........Cosmos............It's got a kind of ring to it.  As for Sandwiches, I'll have to ask British Rail; most of theirs taste like they're a thousand Years old.

Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

There was a coffin seller who was going to sell a self assembly coffin.

WE WILL SOON BE OFFERING A SIMPLE COFFIN THAT WILL EVEN BE AVAILABLE FOR SELF ASSEMBLY (DONT LEAVE IT TOO LATE TO BUY IF ITS FOR YOURSELF)..

Making the Right choice

A coffin fashioned out of empty ciggie packets, and for the journey to the hereafter, twenty Benson & Hedges. That's me sorted.  Smiley

Mister EMB

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

Sorry EMB ! No Benson and Hedges for me because they give me a sore throat and would not want that  Smiley Very Happy. What about a mobile phone for a carry out  Smiley Very Happy, obviously need the charger and electricity plumbed in so to speak in case battery goes flat  Smiley Very Happy.

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

http://www.crazycoffins.co.uk/   ....  

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=funny+coffins&sa=X&biw=1093&bih=508&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

000000000000.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Making the Right choice

I'd buy the Guitar one, as long as there were no strings attached.......................did I hear a groan !!

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent