Just shows how efficient SNP are !

We have received a letter canvassing from them for our votes in the European election.

Nothing wrong with that I hear you say but it is addressed to four people who they say live in this house and not one of them is my wife nor me ! We have lived here for 12 years and before that my mother and father with the same surname as me so where these other people are in this house who knows because we have never seen them and I have looked everywhere !

Message 1 of 41
See Most Recent
40 REPLIES 40

Naughty!  Opening somebody else’s post grinning

Message 2 of 41
See Most Recent

open_mouth yeah I know but what makes matters worse is the four people named in the letter all have different surnames from each other and not one of those is ours  laughing

Message 3 of 41
See Most Recent

Yes, there have been newspaper articles about it.  The SNP have totally screwed up their mail shot and everyone is getting the leaflet addressed to the wrong people. 

Message 4 of 41
See Most Recent

Yeah I read about that and they expect people to vote for them when they cannot get even a simple mail shot sent out properly.

Another thing that made me snigger is Sturgeon stands up and makes a speech saying the Westminster government are ignoring the will of the Scottish people because they voted to stay in the EU, well on the same token are the SNP not ignoring the will of the Scottish people because they voted to stay within the UK !

Maybe Sturgeon has selective memory and hearing and only remembers and hears what she wants to as long as it is what she wants.

Message 5 of 41
See Most Recent

Seems to be a common malady among politicos.

Message 6 of 41
See Most Recent

I have only had one bit of mail about EU elections

From Oswald Farages - anti-Brexit Nazi party

Nothing from the SNP, Labour, Lib Dems or Mays train wreck party

Message 7 of 41
See Most Recent

Nigel gets things right.

Message 8 of 41
See Most Recent

Hi Al I can confirm that the snp will be in touch soon regarding indy ref 15, The Tories are keeping their powder dry for impending revolution, Labour which is run by a very very nice man, is waiting until the last minute before getting involved Lib Dem’s say bol***s and forage is out at the front tearing into our floundering politicians!
Message 9 of 41
See Most Recent

I thought I'd gotten a Horror pic in the mail yesterday

Then realised it was from the Scottish Greens

with their leader and someone else on front

For those down South, the Scottish Greens are just The Vegan SNP

Message 10 of 41
See Most Recent

Message 11 of 41
See Most Recent

baybizz
Conversationalist

"How The EU Really Works For You!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK6A1HUUhE4

Message 12 of 41
See Most Recent

Aye whatever rocks your boat. grimacing

Message 13 of 41
See Most Recent

But Scotland wants to stay in the EU....so it's rocking a lot of boats up there!

Message 14 of 41
See Most Recent

Scotland also voted to stay within the UK but that seems to have been forgotten or ignored by certain factions !

Message 15 of 41
See Most Recent

In case it may have slipped you by,I'm currently living in Scotland and still part of the UK as far as I'm aware?. That argument is as old as the hills and trash.

Scotland has had a new mandate ( triple locked )over past 3 elections up here.You were warned. 

SNP stands for what  --yes you guessed it Scottish Independence 1st and foremost self determination !!!.It always will, and is no diffent from other party's on there core principles same as any other party.

Brexit party stands for what?  Labour stand for what?.Conservative and Unionist party stand for what??????? Etc etc

Next time you get paid or collect your pension why don't you send it to me and I'll decide where and how its spent!  Na didn't think so.cry

Message 16 of 41
See Most Recent

So a vote that was taken in 2016 is as old as the hills ! I think not.

You say you currently live in Scotland ! does that mean you are not born and bred in Scotland ?

Why should I send any money I get to you when the SNP are making enough of a mess spending the money they take from me ?

Message 17 of 41
See Most Recent

The 2014 you were referring to,come on now - 5 years ago,same as a GE and people are allowed to change there minds. Is that not what democracy means or is it just when it suits a particular narrative? Scotland and the Yes movement did accept it.Maybe you should ask the unionists to stop going on about it in Scotpar and actually put some substainable policies forward that can assist Scotland! But no just same old,same old- naw, nae mare referendums is the cry! cry Sad.

Lmao -"does that mean you weren't born and bred in Scotland? Yoons they'll clutch at anything laughingI was born here and bred here duh!stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye  Money raised here should stay here and be spent here to benefit of Scots..obviously you don't get the irony of your unionist position on spending money.

Was that another election SNP won did I hear you saying Ruth Davidson and Richard Leonard  and Willie Rennie ???

Stop lying to people! 

I see no red or blue anywhere!

Message 18 of 41
See Most Recent

Typical snp supporter ! hurl insults at anyone that does not totally agree with there beliefs.

People do have their opinions and can voice them without insulting people !

Oh and I have looked at your map and as Scotland is still part of the UK the overwhelming vote seems to be pointing towards the UK leaving the EU.

Message 19 of 41
See Most Recent

More garbage.What insults would them be then? I've never ever said others can't have a different opinion flower.

"Ah no much but I got to say something" says you ! Lol

Two different maps-two different country's- two different outlooks.Brexit was an English vote as l've said many times in the past.

There is no equal union, that's the whole point. Come the next indy ref the people will hopefully see that.The two country's are not compatible anymore.We have different outlooks. 

Message 20 of 41
See Most Recent