JUST BEEN THROWN OUT of THE TOWN HALL !!

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Morning George.heart

Have we got to guess why?.Woman Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woman LOL

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

You set up a Silver stall in the foyer?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Went in to register a proxy vote for this Thursdays UK EU referendum and the lying bleeders tried to tell me it had taken place LAST Thursday.....Well I wasn't having that!............I told em straight, they couldn't fool me !....If it had taken place why wasn't it in the papers or on the box?

What is their hidden agenda in trying to stop me from voting?...........Could it be beacuse I haven't paid my council tax for the past 15 years ? or because I sprayed erotic grafiti on the town hall front wall?.Or some more sinister motiff ?

The facist toe rags are trying to give me grief by denying me my right to vote so quite naturely, as anyone one do under the circumstances, I kicked off big time!.............I wacked the town clerk over the head with the mayors mace and tied the tea lady to her trolley with his chain of office.

The police station is right next door and hearing the comotion, hundreds of em armed to the teeth, rushed in, duffed me up, and tasered me eight times, stuffed me polling card up me nose and slung me head first into the street, so now I won't be able to vote 😞

During the melee the rozzas questioned me under torture, and then told me that had I read the card I would have seen that there is no box to tick "Don't Know" it has to be a YES or NO.............................RUINED MY DAY !!

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

And England are going to win against Iceland in the Euros next Monday ......

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

I love that! 😂😂

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Glyn...I am not a football fan, but I understand that Wales are still in....does this mean that we are better than England?😊

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

I am not a football fan either but .... they must be !   (which is not difficult at the minute)

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

How very unreasonable, these official types are sooo touchy.

Have you complained about their behaviour?.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

@geo1pat1 wrote:

What is their hidden agenda in trying to stop me from voting?...........Could it be beacuse I haven't paid my council tax for the past 15 years ? or because I sprayed erotic grafiti on the town hall front wall?.Or some more sinister motiff ?

Or my Wages, for nearly the same length of time,  when are You paying ME. No cheques I want CASH

btw

In US Dollars as Lizzys chits ain't worth the paper they're written on anymore

Or considering it's You, silver bullion

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

For Peeps that don't know, Geo is like the Smaug of Tunbridge Wells

He sleeps on a mound of Georgian Silver

(He really does think, it's named after and for Him)

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent