Isn't it high time......?

Isn't it high time that some effort was made to debunk all the nonsense spouted by these cult-driven extremists who are causeing mayhem throughout the World?

Is it not done because of the threat/fear of "retribution" for anyone who dares to go through their idiotic view of living and shows it up for what it is = the ravings of someone unhinged?

OK, so people are free to believe what they want to believe no matter how senseless but when it results in the atrocities we're now seeing across the World and now on our home soil, it's high time some efforts were made to combat the whole idea of following that twisted way of life.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 24
See Most Recent
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Isn't it high time......?

Well they say, "There are no atheists in foxholes". The same might be true when you take your last breath.Who knows what our lasts thought is. Is that rational enough for you? So, Dawkins and Hawkins can go a walkinSmiley LOL 

Message 21 of 24
See Most Recent

After I died last year for four minutes or so I was asked by someone whether I remember anything and if I had any experiences. The answer is no, I just drifted off and then woke up several hours later not having dreamt anything and without any recall whatsoever, there were no men in white coats or angels with wings, So if my dress rehearsal is anything to go by I remain sceptical.
Message 22 of 24
See Most Recent

A Muslim-led campaign to raise money to support the families of victims of the Westminster terror attack has seen donations soar above £3,000 an hour after launching.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/london-terror-attack-victims-pc-keith-palmer-aysha-fra...

https://www.launchgood.com/project/muslims_united_for_london#/

No doubt we'll see similar efforts from the edl,Britain first,etc,

We are many,They are few
Message 23 of 24
See Most Recent

Superstition will always, always cause trouble.

Message 24 of 24
See Most Recent