If you have a moment

Of course, we have moved on a bit from the Middle Ages. It is not the man who is assassinated now, but only his character. But the effect is the same. Free discussion is being everywhere shut down, so that we will never know who is right - the heretics, or those who try to silence them.

Wishing to avoid poorly formatted articles The above concluding paragraph comes from an article the BBC has on its news website, well worth a read as it questions many of the subects discussed here over the years.

What do you think?

http://bbc.in/1MMqOJs

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

If you have a moment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Big brother is watching us everywhere. We are made to believe it's all for our own good.

We think we live in a free world, but we are being manipulated more than ever. But when you say that you are accused of being a conspiracy theorist.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

If you have a moment

A very apt article in view of the oft criticised changes on this forum.

However, my direction" to those crying "foul" (that is, if I were to issue any direction) would be "It's not what you say, it's the way you say it" and if people really looked at anything they said which had received any sanction, that would be my response if asked to comment.

The thing with a discussion is, it cuts both ways. People shout "Islamaphobia" without considering that the religion itself has no place for discussion. What "they" say goes and that's THAT.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent