IDK W T efff is happening today with the internet...

but all I did was click on seller central and I am presented with a page to post in...

Yahoo.co.uk does not show up and on investigation theirs plenty of people unable to get emails yet I can get my emails, but not the .co.uk tld, I have to inpyt uk.yahoo.com to get the UK site up as it appears that the DNS is shot.

A forum I am an admin in is not working properly either, it seems to be missing 3 days of posts and some CSS files... As I don't have server access, I only have admin access, so no idea why the site is in poor shape compared to yesterday and others have been reporing issues with facebook and twitter but the outages are not consistant.

My one ISP is also having issues and I do note that they use exactly the same forum software that my ISP uses and also I believe Yahoo also uses a version of...

So this does not answer why when I clicked on the link top seller central, this post page pops up... is eBay having a bad hair day too???

I C U U C M E W E C C T V...
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Smiley HappyNo Problems Here Came Straight On Through

Petal
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

No problems here.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

YYUR

YYUB

ICUR

YY4ME

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Smiley Happyhmmm

icur2yy4me4meur2yyic

Smiley Very Happy

Petal
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Are we playing dictoids?

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Smiley Very HappyMy Dad Tought Me That

Petal
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent