I don't believe it

Stephen Fry is quitting QI.

He's quitting for good and Sandi Watsername is taking over,

Apparantly the next series will be his last.

I really enjoyed that show/.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I don't believe it

there is no talk of the next series being the last ,only it will be fry's last.....the series will go on until z or the public dont watch it anymore.

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

I didn't say  the next series would be THE last. I said the next series would be HIS last,

Spot the difference.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

Ahhh  I see ..I thought with you saying I really liked that show ,you thought it was ending.... What do you mean then ''i really liked that show ?''

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

I meant that I liked the show with S.F. at the helm. I'm not sure about Sandi Toksvig though. It just wom't be the same.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

No it deff wont be the same ,but she has a dry humor that matches most of the panels so should still be a giggle as well as informative...I thought  jo brand might have took over with her being on it a lot anyhow...would have been my choice of replacement ..

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

Shame he's quitting but I don't think it was ever on the cards that he would be staying until the Z series, if they continue to make a series each year he'd be nudging 73 by the time that comes around. It won't be the same without him, a large part of the programme's appeal is Fry's banter with Alan Davies. We'll have to see if Sandi Toksvig makes a fist of it, if she doesn't and the Beeb start losing viewers I can't see it lasting to be honest.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

Should have been Clair Balding 😂

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

It seems strange to pick Sandi Toksvig for the job, she's the same age as Stephen Fry so she's equally as unlikely to carry it through to the finish. My suggestion would have been Richard Osman, unfortunately the BBC didn't ask my opinion.

Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I don't believe it

Do you believe this.. http://usuncut.com/world/iceland-sentences-26-bankers-to-a-combined-74-years-in-prison/
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent