Here we go again

"In December 2013 we reached a decision that there should be a package of changes, including pension reform, ending resettlement payments and increasing MPs' pay to £74,000. The overall package will add no extra cost to the taxpayer."

.. http://www.itv.com/news/2015-05-13/mps-set-for-a-7-000-pay-rise-and-its-back-dated/

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Here we go again

2015's crop of MPs are set to receive an added bonus on top of their latest election wins - an extra £7,000 on their yearly pay packet. A final review by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa) is expected to confirm a rise from £67,060 to £74,000 later this year.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Here we go again

We'll all feel richer this year as pay rises and rates stay frozen: Disposable incomes rising at fastest pace since 2007 Bank of England governor Mark Carney hints interest rates to stay at 0.5% But warned people to enjoy it while it lasts as prices may rise later this year Thought rates may reach 0.75% by mid-2016 and 1.5% in three years time Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3080745/We-ll-feel-richer-year-pay-rises-rates-stay-frozen-D... ..Unless your an MP and get a £7000 rise..

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent