http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/558315/mum-throat-slashed-ex-JAIL-write-prison

What a torment for that woman? WHY?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Has our World gone MAD?

omg omg omg omg omg...thats myself and friends here who just read it...at least he can know what the boys look like in 9 yrs and poss track find her again and re make her ugly.........omg

ok back on human earth,maybe,just maybe now it in the paper this will be quashed and dealt with...I sincerely hope so ,its beyond belief .

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

Disgusting.  So called human rights of criminals being given more importance than those of the victim.

What about her human rights?  She should never have to personally maintain contact with the nasty piece of work who almost killed her in front of her frightened children.  He doesn't deserve parental rights IMO after what he did.

If the stupid law insists he should have updates, let social services or some other 3rd party do it, if the poor woman agrees to it.  I hope she can appeal against this senseless and inhumane decision.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree Suze. A third party should be used in this case. Just like it's done in other domestic violence cases. No contact with the perpetrator. I think this judge needs his head checking.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

The thing is he should never be free again let alone contacting her and the children.

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

In answer to the OP -  the world, as a whole, hasn't gone mad.  The majority of us are sane, good, and law-abiding.

It's the minority of peculiar people who cause the trouble, and commit the crimes.

Just look at the photos of these criminal  people.  They're obviously not normal.  Don't they always look weird?

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

the judge doesnt look that weird does he ?

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Has our World gone MAD?

Hasn't the judge got a red skirt on, under his desk?

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent