GMT returns at 2am.

I wonder how many will forget that the clocks "go back" overnight?

However, if you've got an antique striking or chiming clock, don't turn it back.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

GMT returns at 2am.

I no longer have anything that needs changed, they all do it by  themselves

Including my 2 main clocks, Livingroom & Kitchen

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

True.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Roll on........

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

How do I adjust my Sundial?
Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

@fallen-archie wrote:
How do I adjust my Sundial?

Rotate it 15 degrees anti-clockwise?

Or maybe that should be clockwise Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Last year my son adjusted all his clocks the wrong way, and didn't realise till the evening when all the telly programs were 2 hours early  Smiley LOL

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot.

clock photo: clock beauty-beast-0220-3.gif
Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

I don't bother. It'll sort itself out.
Changed days from when I milked cows. As a farmer, I hated the clocks changing. An absolute pain in the wotsit.
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Isn't it high time this ridiculous bi-annual event was knocked on the head ? Personally, I fail to see the logic behind it.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Yes

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

Oh heck no.

The change provides an interesting distinction between Winter and Spring and between Autumn and thoughts of Winter.

Also, twice a year it provides something for people to moan about during discussions of the pros and cons. Smiley Happy

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

,,,21.gif.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

GMT returns at 2am.

.,,,22.gif

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent