For me this is the best strapline I have seen for a while

In a bold move commensurate with someone far taller The Ginger Dwarf from the north has declared there will be a Second once-in-a-lifetime referendum.

You couldn't make it up could you?
Message 1 of 46
See Most Recent
45 REPLIES 45

Re: For me this is the best strapline I have seen for a while

There you go .You call yourself a scot and you can't grasp that!  mug

Message 41 of 46
See Most Recent

Maybe I should have quoted what I was responding to- ebay don't provide quotes in my browser???

Below is the gobbildy **bleep**

No, it's the EU that call it " LEAVING ".......we just use the vernacular, because that's the way THEY regard it.  From OUR point of view ( me in particular ) I voted to leave, because I want to be in control of my OWN boarders, make my OWN laws and determine my OWN destiny.  I would have been quite happy to do that, while remaining close allies and friends with the rest of the EU.  Of course it's ALL or NOTHING with them, you're either in their " Mafia " style club.........their monopoly......or your not.  Oh no, THEY can't talk in terms of reason; of letting ANYBODY have any independence, outside of their federal / mafia club. The European mentality of ALL or NOTHING........the mentality that started the last two World Wars, hasn't changed one iota.  It's THEM who export the mentality of " it's our way or the highway ".......no half measures and if you want to leave, we'll make you pay. Just because they've created a large trading block, in effect; getting everybody hooked on their man made Drug / monopoly, it doesn't mean those that don't want to live under their control, should have to.......or be so scared and gutless as to have lost all their self confidence and think they can't survive without them. I'm sick of the Gutless Scum this country has become, the gradual " Drip, Drip " erosion; that has worked so well on so many.........thank god, those that died for this spineless country and its people; can't see what it has become.

Message 42 of 46
See Most Recent

You sound like one of those cybernats that I bump into from time to time, 😈 Are you related to the crankies?

Message 43 of 46
See Most Recent

Oh right so your some sort of guru that is the all seeing eye? I'm no cybernat bud I'm a NAT and proud. Does that make different from you because you have a different view? You sound a typical loyalist against democracy . LAD Get a life after death.

Message 44 of 46
See Most Recent

https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C8Y3KSFWsAANID4.jpg

This is funny, take a look at the picture properly someone has a sense of humour
Message 45 of 46
See Most Recent

Message 46 of 46
See Most Recent