Facebook is Down..

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/01/27/17/48/facebook-and-instagram-offline ................Facebook and Instagram offline AAP AAP Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Share Facebook Social media websites Facebook and Instagram have stopped working. The problem is affecting users in Australia but also in other countries including the United States. People have taken to Twitter to express their frustration. Social media websites Facebook and Instagram have stopped working. The problem is affecting users in Australia but also in other countries including the United States. People have taken to Twitter to express their frustration.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Facebook is Down..

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-01-27/facebook-and-instagram-suffer-outage/.. Hacker group claim responsibility for Facebook outage Hacker group Lizard Squad have claimed to be behind the outage at Facebook and Instagram. They have previously claimed responsibility for cyber attacks on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live services and most recently theMalaysia Airlines website.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Facebook is Down..

The New Generation's Way Daughter: "Daddy, I am coming home to get married. Take out your cheque book. Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in Australia and he lives in the UK . We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype and now we've had two months of relationship through Viber. Dad, I need your blessings good wishes and a big wedding." Father: "Wow! Really!! Then get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon and pay through Paypal. And when you are fed up with your husband....sell him on Ebay".
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Facebook is Down..

Facebook is Down..

What a catasrophe. Next thing it'll be WW3.

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Facebook is Down..

Nobody on the admin wants to "lose face!" Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Facebook is Down..

Because of this sad and appalling state of affairs, I suspect a vast number of the population are now in therapy.

Mister EMB

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Facebook is Down..

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/technology-gadgets/lizard-squad-threaten-new-attacks-and-mala...... Lizard Squad, the group that claimed responsibility for taking Facebook and Instagram offline this morning, has threatened more attacks as the social networks came back online. The group has threatened to release personal data found during a hack on Malaysia Airlines yesterday. They also said there was “more to come soon”.
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent