Do You Believe This..

http://usuncut.com/world/iceland-sentences-26-bankers-to-a-combined-74-years-in-prison/ ..In a move that would make many capitalists’ head explode if it ever happened here, Iceland just sentenced their 26th banker to prison for their part in the 2008 financial collapse.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Do You Believe This..

Doesn't surprise me in the least ! I've been to Iceland on two occasions, and their philosophy indeed differs to the rest of Europe, not to mention the rest of the world !

It goes something on these lines...governments, banks, institutions etc etc must serve the people and be accountable to them, and not the other way round !

What a strange philosophy !  Smiley LOL

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Do You Believe This..

If they did that here they'd have to build a few more prisons. They would be overflowing in no time.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Do You Believe This..

I'm sure some of these "Fly Boy" Bankers / Traders etc. etc. who think nothing of spending £20,000 on a Bottle of Champagne, at their £250,000 parties, lost sight of the fact that they were playing around with OTHER peoples money.  In some cases, peoples hard earned ( or their parents hard earned.........because they inherited it ) money. They acted as if they were not answerable to anybody and as if there could be no downside to their activities. Parasites suck blood also and if I saw a Parasite, I'd squash it under my Shoe; without giving it a second thought..........even prison is a mild "downside" to their activities. It cost some of their victims their lives.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent