Davy Jones' Locker ?

photo sinkingship.jpg

Looks like the Round Table is sinking fast, the flares are damp, and the lifeboats are riddled with holes. But the worst thing is that bloody awful Celine Dion is screeching out the theme song.  photo wail_zps70b0748c.gif

Mister EMB

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure some relics will come to the surface to keep the stories alive for decades. Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Could be worse................could be Lily Allen

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

I beg to differ, why this week has seen a positive maelstrom of threads all keeping us on the edge of our seats. How could you not mention that poetic mistral concerning the origin of Flatulence.
No relics on here haricot, just an eclectic mix of the good, bad and ugly.
Do call in again soon, it's nice to see new faces and is a break from French knitting.
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Well Archie me laddo, if I am not very much mistaken, this is the first thread in five days that's crept over the yardarm, so a fellow could hardly say that this hallowed galleon is steaming along at a great rate of knots. However, my telescope might be a tad misty, and the good ship RT may just be temporarily becalmed in the doldrums.

Anyway, thank you for your kind offer to call back. I have a bit of shore leave on the horizon, so may do that. Meanwhile, toodle-pip and keep your powder dry.

*plays out to the 'Blue Peter' theme*

Mister EMB

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Thankee sir and may your voyage be a pleasant one.
Never mind the Blue peter theme what about Magpie? Susan Stranks, Bless.
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Davy Jones' Locker ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No relics?????????????

I'm one of them.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent