Cannabis oil???

We've all (??) seen the recent controversy about Cannabis Oil but isn't a form of it already legal in the UK? I thought the CBD compound was legal while the THC stuff is illegal?

It's supposed to be the latter that gives users a high but extracts from illegal drugs have been legal for medicinal use for long enough.

We all (??) know heroin is a highly addictive substance but Morphine comes from the same stable and that's used medicinally and has been for a long time so isn't it about time all the wierd drugs got sorted out and if they're of benefit for medicinal use (on prescription) they should be available?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Cannabis oil???

Watching the lady on tv today who’s son suffers from terrible seizures and who went to Holland to receive treatment I honestly don’t know why we are messing around with the legality thing! There is sufficient evidence to give its use credibility so let’s get on and do it.
Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

I suppose they'll say that long-term studies ought to be done?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

Or that this might open the floodgates!
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

Fair play to the mother for bringing it to the fore,about time it was legalised for medical cases,comes to something when grannies have to buy off drug dealers to ease their arthritis !

We are many,They are few
Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

I agree I’m fed up of all the dodgy dealings for purely self medicating purposes!!!
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

My Quest to Get Inside Britain's Biggest Weed Greenhouse: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/59qjnx/my-quest-to-get-inside-britains-biggest-weed-greenhouse

"In Downham Market, where residents were variously perplexed, overwhelmed and amused by the pungent cannabis smell last year, locals are unconcerned that vast quantities of cannabis are being cultivated nearby. Many support legalisation, and our questions often provoked a cheeky wink-wink-nudge-nudge response.

What do you think of cannabis production in the area, I asked one shopper: "There's not enough of it!" she replies."  grinning

We are many,They are few
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

Not only morphine.  Cocaine used to be used as a local anaesthetic, but I think a derivative is used now.

Amphetamines (speed) are used medicinally to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, narcolepsy, and obesity

Photobucket
Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

They should rename it, as Cannabis Oil is an illegal substance

made from the plant leaves, maybe name it Cannabis CBD  extract BP  

f7e1b8ecfb147e014526b7b6f9b1bf5c.jpg 

Full Cannibis extract, was a Medicine in UK before, then it was banned (here)

after the US's RACIST policy of making Cannabis Illegal

'All those Black guys are Forcing White Women to smoke weed and **bleep** them'

Was put forward as the main reason for the US introducing the laws

It was a recreational drug in the early Black Jazz club music scene

Once White Folks started to go as well, the Loons who supported Jim Crow laws

went after Cannabis.

I covered this as research when at college in 1981 

It's a gateway drug - nonsense - you'll find more stronger drugs, offered while drinking in a pub, than you'll find from a Guy selling Weed

Causes physiological problems and illness among teenagers - Funny how even more teens have the same problems, never having taken weed.  It is the Kid who has the problem already.

Parents always need something  or someone to blame for the problems in their kids

Just look at autism/child jags  hysteria -

This can't have come from our perfect genes, the Jags caused it (or it was the weed)

Can I say 95%+ of the EXPERTs on TV are talking total nonsense, there is now an anti-weed media/charity Industry - people (including trained Medical people) now make a nice income from speaking gigs or media appearences- on or in the Media, to Police, to Politicians, to schools, to Clubs etc etc etc

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

It's wonderful that those children, and others like them are able to get the oil that prevents them from getting potentially fatal seizures, and it should be made legal for them to obtain it on the NHS. 

But cannabis as a recreational drug should never, ever be made legal. I have to disagree with Al on his points regarding the potential serious effects of cannabis use. Having watched a young man, closely related to my family, go from a successful man, with a large detached 5 bedroom home, his own successful business, a wife and two children, slowly decline to a homeless man who has nothing..no home, no business, no wife and children who are ashamed of him..purely because of Cannabis use.....well..I don't think it should ever be legalised. Cannabis Psychosis is a terrifying thing to see, and even more terrifying for the sufferer. And there is no cure.

Cannabis fries your brain, and once it's fried...it's fried.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Cannabis oil???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Look up "the sacred plant" on Google or YouTube and you will find loads of info on the subject of cannabis oil. Smiley Happy

Here is a link to a docuserie: https://two.thesacredplant.com/docuseries

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent