Can you translate this quiz?.

http://www.quizfreak.co.uk/can-you-understand-these-12-geordie-slang-terms/results.html

Not surprisingly I got this, but there were a couple of questions I wasn't too sure of the meaning.

YOU GOT True Geordie!

Purely belta performance, well done! Maybe you’re a bona fide, genuine Geordie, or maybe you just grew up watching a lot of Byker Grove. Either way, you’re clearly tuned into the Tyne slang. Aye, you’ve bagged yourself a reet good score here, and we divvent need any more proof than that to award you with our “True Geordie” rating. Will your mates fancy a little deek at this quiz? Share it with them now and let’s see if they can stay in tune in the toon!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

True Geordie!
Purely belta performance, well done! Maybe you’re a bona fide, genuine Geordie, or maybe you just grew up watching a lot of Byker Grove. Either way, you’re clearly tuned into the Tyne slang. Aye, you’ve bagged yourself a reet good score here, and we divvent need any more proof than that to award you with our “True Geordie” rating. Will your mates fancy a little deek at this quiz? Share it with them now and let’s see if they can stay in tune in the toon!
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Not working for me, I answer one question then it hangs up. Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

12/12 Margs. Honest. And it says at the end of it that I have just won a month's supply of Stottie Cakes, courtesy of Greggs,.

Haven't the foggiest idea what they are.

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent