Anyone know why all views and watchers have been set to zero please?

Anyone know why all views and watchers have been set to zero on my auctions please? Are there technical issues we should be aware of?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The view counter is broken/glitchy and all sellers are experiencing the same thing.

Ebay are aware and trying to find a fix, we'll all just have to be patient.

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

The view counter is broken/glitchy and all sellers are experiencing the same thing.

Ebay are aware and trying to find a fix, we'll all just have to be patient.

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Yes there have been dozens of posts about it.  The view counter is broken.  Ebays current glitch.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

The comings and goings of the view and watchers counters confused me when I first started selling (Oct '12).  They have vanished for short periods over the intervening years but usually settle down in the end.

Strangely, some time last week, the number of items per page when browsing reverted to 25, the default.  I changed them to 50 soon after starting to browse here (July '12).

I think some of the sticky plasters are falling off the programs.  Either that or it's something to do with the current mania for adding compulsory features to private seller defaults.

It always worries me when this sort of glitchiness starts, I wonder what nasty surprise is about to be unveiled.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent