£3 school shoes

Hi I resently bought my son some new plain black lace up plimsolls after his old ones were a bit worse for wear. He wears them as school shoes his school has a quite basic uniform school jumper school polo shirt black school trousers and school shoes or lace up plimsolls.
How much did you spend on school shoes ???
Message 1 of 26
See Most Recent
25 REPLIES 25

Re: £3 school shoes

Smiley Happymust be a big decision they asked on three different threadsSmiley LOL

Petal
Message 21 of 26
See Most Recent

They normally start odd conversations on money saving expert, ugg boots from Primark, plimsoles, school uniform oh and teachers not allowing bathroom break during lessons. Think they most prob got banned over there as they were making new id’s and new threads going over and over the same topics. Spelling errors are the same on there as they are here

Message 22 of 26
See Most Recent

They will be fine the would not sell them if they were that bad my son loves wearing his anyway even wears them outside of school aswell
Message 23 of 26
See Most Recent

Manufacturers will sell anything..whether it's good for you or not. They only want your money. The child shouldn't be wearing what he wants..he should be wearing what's good for his developing feet, and that's not plimsolls.

Message 24 of 26
See Most Recent

Image result for Banging head on wall animated gif????

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 25 of 26
See Most Recent

Brilliant lol   That is defo me at the minute

Message 26 of 26
See Most Recent