What has happened to the old ebay , theres no fliters , where item is , items randomly , its all

its all gone wrong cant  even find newly listed  handles  ,

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

What has happened to the old ebay , theres no fliters , where item is , items randomly , its all

Hi @bakelite-bob 

This is an issue on our side and Tech are looking into the cause.

Can I ask you to provide a screenshot of where you're seeing the issue so I can add it to the bug ticket. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Hi Dave I cant do screen shots im 75  years old , what it is dave im always on the antique door handles  most of the time , starting at the beginning ,  computer on , click ebay , comes up with pictures  of handles and odds and sods ,  so i click on a set of handles that i know will be in the antiques  collection ,  and yp will come up a page where it will say handles excetera , well on that page it will say  filters , so i click on that  it will come up two lists   so i click location ,  and on the other list it will say UK ONLY .  i then come on to another page where it will  say Newly  listed ,  and up will come a page with all the newly listed handles  ,  these pages are not there any more , there if no filters , to sort out which has been lkisted a week ago or 5 minutes ago , now i dont know if its your end or my end , i usually buy anbout 5 items a week or more ,  but this past few days , the page  is coming up with random handles  and I have not bought anything , and feel if ebay has altered how its got its pages now I wont be able to buy anything , just an old man that enjoys ebay as it was and now lost , thankyou Dave  hope you can help , my email addres is bob821191@live.co.uk   please contact me on that adddress please as I dought i will find this page again , sorry , thankyou all thge best Bob 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Agree Bob. Ebay in UK currently unusable, as screens totally mixed up, and one option even took me to ebay.com which showed cars in USA !!

Hopefully the boffins will wake up and notice, and then fix it!

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

totally agree can,t see auction buy it now or nearest first opptions etc etc

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Thought it was just me !.

Also, search bar is missing all the different catagories on mine.

Tech eh    😒

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

having same issue, Had a live chat with ebayt, dont think he grasped what the issue is. Tried to describe it. He advised using advanced search but thats useless as just brings you back to the page you were on

Issue is the refine option to ending sonest, newly listed, price etc all gone

after 30 mins the live chat operative said this was ebays new way of searching!

I asked of theres a way of restoring it, NO

But my feedback will be passed on........................

I like to view by items ending soonest / price, dont want to scroll through pages and pages of sponsored items etc!

Ebaty PLEASE sort this glitch out

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: