My eBay and nectar STILL not working despite being linked

I've emailed this forum before - I've had no response and cannot get hold of anyone at eBay! So frustrating! I've contacted nectar- no prob their end and told to contact eBay. 
my account has been linked to nectar for sometime but it strangely went unconnected in November 23 - I reconnected it with confirmation they were linked early December and to date I've had no eBay / nectar points despite numerous transactions. How do I sort this when I can't reach anyone or get any help at eBay??!!! 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

If you're trying to reach eBay now,  their lines are still closed but reopen at 8 a.m.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

marco@ebay  from eBay was dealing with this issue, perhaps he can pop along later,  and add your account for the tech team to look at.

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Great thank you - it says at the bottom you can pop along later and the tech team can look? Would this be possible please. Many thanks
Sent from my iPhone
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @kbesty1 

Ill ask the Nectar team on this side to have a look at the account. As soon as I have an update Ill come straight back to you.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Thank you
Sent from my iPhone
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @kbesty1 

Your account has been refreshed, you should be able to add your new card.

Ive asked the guys to look into the missing points and Ill come back you you as soon as I can. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Thank you, that would be great
Katie
Sent from my iPhone
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Hello

I can confirm that I'm now receiving all nectar points for my eBay purchases - great thank you! However, still not hear anything regarding the missing points when my accounts were linked end Nov to Feb. Please can this be investigated, there were too many points missed to accept that they're just gone when the accounts were linked. Thank you 🙂

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

I'm having this same issue and have been experiencing it since July 2023. I've got several references from various eBay conversations but still nothing has been resolved - can you help? 

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: