Sort function stopped working on Manage Drafts page

I sort my drafts by clicking on the Title column which sorts the list alphabetically, then I can find the draft I'm looking for. Just recently though, the sort function works correctly on the 1st page, but then when I move onto page 2 the list reverts to being sorted by Expiry Date instead of alphabetically. This is a new issue as previously the sort function worked correctly.

I have in excess of 200 drafts so when I look for the one item I want, I click to sort by Title to locate it. This issue with sort function now means I have to scroll through all the list to find it. I have to use the sort function as a workaround because unfortunately there is no Search function for the Draft list.

So, 1. - please can the sort function issue be rectified, and 2. please can you look at introducing a search facility on the Draft list

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Hi gjb00070, thanks for your post.

I've just checked this for you, and I can see you can sort your drafts by title no problem. If this is still happening to you, could you please send me a screenshot of the issue you are getting, so I can take a further look? Also, I will pass on your feedback of introducing a search facility for drafts.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi - thanks for checking Marco

As I said though, the Title sort does appear to work at first but then when I move onto the 2nd page, the list is no longer sorted and it has reverted to default of expiry date. The sort should stick as selected through to all pages but it doesn't. So if I am looking for a draft that is not on the 1st page, it makes it rather time consuming to locate. Can I just ask - when you checked, did you just look at the first page only, or did you also click to check page 2/3 etc? I'm just interested to see if it is the same for you. Many thanks

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, gjb00070.

I was able to replicate the issue this time, so I will get this reported for you. The filter is working ok with your active listings, but not for your drafts, so I will look into it for you and post back here when I have an update on this.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Appreciate your help Marco, thank you.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi gjb00070,

I've confirmed that this should be working again for you, could you please try again and let me know if that is working ok for you? If it isn't, please let me know, and we will look into it for you.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Marco

Many thanks for updating

I have just given it a try and unfortunately it is still the same - clicking on Title sorts alphabetically for the 1st page but then reverts to expiry date sort when clicking onto page 2.

I have cleared cache & cookies to see if that made a difference, but it was still the same.

Thank you

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Thanks for confirming, gjb00070.

I will look into it for you, once I have further updates, I will post back here to let you know.

Have a good weekend,

Marco

eBay
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Marco,

I am having a similar problem as gjb00070. In my case whatever sort option I choose works initially but reverts to "last updated date" when I save a draft. Similarly the number of items per page always reverts to 50 when I have chosen 100 per page. Both options work initially but then revert back when I save a draft. Its quite annoying so is there any solution yet? This has always worked well in the past.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Marco

Has the draft sort problem been resolved yet?  It is making managing the listings very cumbersome.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: